Play in your home

Tried it once with a bull we thought we could trust, hubby caught him with several items in his pocket that didn't belong to him, the bull became rather confrontational after that. He was led out of the building at gun point & security was instructed not to allow him in the building, no home visits since.
Damn. I'm so sorry to hear that. I hate that ONE guy can fuck things up for the rest of us, but glad you caught him. Don't even refer to him as a 'bull'... He's an asshole.
No respectable guy in the Lifestyle would do some ******* like that.

On another note, your sexy ass would be welcome to my place anytime

Hotels get expensive! How many folks play at the house once getting to know the bull? We’ve played 3 times in the last two weeks and I don’t foresee it slowing down. I’m thinking we would have him park his car a couple miles away and we would pick him up then drop him off so the neighbors don’t know.

How would your neighbors know anything? Would they be looking in your bedroom window?

lol. i'm glad it was awkward and not embarrassing. embrace it, obviously the neighbors think she's beautiful and are probably a little jealous, too
He admitted he basically watched the entire thing from his window and stroked off until he watched the actually penetrate her the first time from behind one leg up on the kitchen counter at that point he said he lost his load right then and there, lol

Friends whom I know well come to our home, or I go to theirs. I used to change sheets in our marital bed afterwards, but no longer do so. My husband and I both think it’s erotic to sleep in the used sheets. I meet new partners in public, and if there is a spark between us, we go to a hotel.

agree home works..i control atmosphere..dont feel comfortable at clubs or theaters with misfits peaking stalking..in my bed,hubby watching everyone respects bounderies..everyday mom.just cant get enough of bbc!!..been more and more naughty..just keep looking for magical size!!View attachment 2551551View attachment 2551553View attachment 2551554View attachment 2551556View attachment 2551558
We would love to chat with y’all sometime about different experiences. You are a very sexy lady.

I’ve met bull at home and is very true doing it on marriage bed is a real turn on for all of us (me, hubby, bull).
But we live in a condo, so we prefer to meet at our house out of the city. More discrete. No curious neighbors asking.
Hubby named the bedroom there “the black room” by how many bulls I met there. :threesome::sex:

We loved having my lover at our home. It is more comfortable and we get to do things like having our cam set up for video beforehand and I loved putting a baby monitor by the bed and having the other one in the other room with my cuck! I liked shutting the bedroom door with my lover and making my husband only listen on occasion or just watch the video after the fact LOL. Most of the time the cuck would be in the room sitting by the bed. Getting a hotel room started getting expensive especially when I found out about the baby monitor play and we got two rooms now and then. The only thing is we would make sure it was a solid lover before we started having him in our home.

Back