Planning

marie59

Female
I am always curious about the steps people go through to plan your interracial fun.

This could be a pretty fun thread for all parties involved whether or not your a couple who has fun together, a single black man who finds his fun for himself or a single or married white woman who plans everything by herself.

I envy those who are out in the open about their sexual lives and can leave the ******* at home on a Friday night and go out to find some fun. Do you couples plan nights or weekends with the ultimate goal being to find a new partner? Do you couples plan details such as meeting someone specific or do you go out with no plan and hope a handsome black man finds you?

I also envy those women who are single and have more freedom with their sexual lives to do as you please at your leisure. Do most of you meet men on this website or other places on the internet? Do you get all dressed up and go out with the girls and hope to find a partner or do you plan for Friday nights such as tonight to meet a black friend and have some fun?

If your a handsome black man looking for a white woman to have fun with I would ask the same questions. Do you plan with white women you know or do you go out and try to find someone new?

I'm married but my husband doesn't know about me doing the things I've done. For me to have fun with a black man it takes months of careful planning. I have to make sure that my husband is going to be occupied with a meeting or something with work, a Church event that requires his assistence or another special event that will distract him for more then a few hours at a time.

I am planning some fun next month on the 30th. I know my husband has plans that week for work so I asked one of my black lovers if he is free that week and he is! He has already booked us a hotel room for two nights! If all goes to plan it will be the first time I sleep with a black man and wake up with him the next morning!

What wonderful things are the couples and men and women of BlacktoWhite planning?

Nice thread post. This will be interesting to see some of the helpful comments that may come through.

Of course, I also need the assistance and helpful advice too!

Definitely takes planning! I don't feel comfortable hosting, so a hotel is a must.

Hubby actually dropped me off at the hotel the one time, on his way to a commitment he had for the evening. No sneaking around. As I got out of the car, he grinned at me and said "Have fun! I love you." I did, and he does (and I know it!)

I keep no secrets from him. I check with him to make sure any plans I may make don't conflict with any plans for us as a couple that I may not be aware of. It works for us, for the few times it's happened.

I have been with my husband for more than half of my life. I know him very well and because of that I know that there is no way that I could talk him into watching or supporting me having sex with a black man.

It's sad, it's a lot of things but it's the decision I made after years and years of passionless sex with someone who treated it as something unimportant. And the fact that I would beg him for it, dress up for him, try to entice him in anyway I could think of only to get ignored made me start to think selfishly. The biggest step I took was asking him to go to counseling with me. We went to one session and no more because he didn't feel anything. I was advised by friends to leave him but I can't.

I am very careful and am thankful that he is not gifted with technology (though it's not as though I'm a genius by any means!) and I find time to spend where I am able to disappear into a world of pure pleasure and bliss for a few hours. If that sounds selfish to some, it's from decades of being ignored for someone else's needs. I still love my husband but I think of afternoons spent with another man as time spent being taken care of in ways that my husband has no interest anymore.

Anyway that is not what the thread was about. It's about what people are planning!

Together hubby and I set up meetings with all black men! Unfortunately, because of where I live, black men are few and far between. It is really not possible for me to go out and meet anyone,every black man I have ever met has been on line! We are on several sites and do get LOTS of guys interested. It is quite the process to weed through and find the actual serious ones! Our meetings are usually planned well in advance because quite often we are required to travel long distances. Hoping to be able to make a "road trip" to USA this summer to connect with some great guys that I have been chatting with for quite some time and haven't been able to connect with yet!:)

Sounds like you live in Norway :)

Planning would be an important factor, yes. Making sure that the bull is serious and that the chemistry is good, and of course that the bull is healthy.. But when that's set and done, playtime! Oh how I miss that..

Today is the day I've been planning for!

My husband is off in a city 100 miles away for work where he'll be until saturday. I am heading even farther away from my house to a hotel with a black lover I know very well. In 12 hours I will be naked in a hot tub in a gorgeous hotel room with a man who is definitely not my husband! This will be the first time that I will be able to spend the night with another man as well, as my experiences with BBC have always been a morning into afternoon experience. This will be my first overnight experience and I have butterflies all over again.

Hope everyone else has plans for fun too! :)

Has anyone used Adult Lifestyle clubs to meet people? If not, I suggest you give it a try; there are lifestyle clubs everywhere now and most have internet websites to browse. Just do a search on Adult Lifestyle clubs and you should be able to locate one or more within an hours driving of your location. Most have bar & hospitality night facilities so people can simply meet people of similar, adult interests ... no nudity, no feeling others up, or aggressive advancements ... just "chat and conversation". It gives you the opportunity to actually sit in front of a person, get to know the person's NAME and something about them before being introduced to their genitals. It also cuts through all the BS, fakes, and wasted time I'm reading about from people here that are wanting to hook up.
If you need a link to what I'm talking about, send me a message and I'll provide you the link, or you can do the simple search yourself. Mac ;)

Today is the day I've been planning for!

My husband is off in a city 100 miles away for work where he'll be until saturday. I am heading even farther away from my house to a hotel with a black lover I know very well. In 12 hours I will be naked in a hot tub in a gorgeous hotel room with a man who is definitely not my husband! This will be the first time that I will be able to spend the night with another man as well, as my experiences with BBC have always been a morning into afternoon experience. This will be my first overnight experience and I have butterflies all over again.

Hope everyone else has plans for fun too! :)

So what happened?

The newest guy in my life and I will be getting together next Saturday. He also asked a while back if I'd want to/be able to take a day off work to spend together. We managed to work it out and that will be happening in Sept. That's a nice part of planning... You have something to look forward to. ;-)

I am always curious about the steps people go through to plan your interracial fun.

This could be a pretty fun thread for all parties involved whether or not your a couple who has fun together, a single black man who finds his fun for himself or a single or married white woman who plans everything by herself.

I envy those who are out in the open about their sexual lives and can leave the ******* at home on a Friday night and go out to find some fun. Do you couples plan nights or weekends with the ultimate goal being to find a new partner? Do you couples plan details such as meeting someone specific or do you go out with no plan and hope a handsome black man finds you?

I also envy those women who are single and have more freedom with their sexual lives to do as you please at your leisure. Do most of you meet men on this website or other places on the internet? Do you get all dressed up and go out with the girls and hope to find a partner or do you plan for Friday nights such as tonight to meet a black friend and have some fun?

If your a handsome black man looking for a white woman to have fun with I would ask the same questions. Do you plan with white women you know or do you go out and try to find someone new?

I'm married but my husband doesn't know about me doing the things I've done. For me to have fun with a black man it takes months of careful planning. I have to make sure that my husband is going to be occupied with a meeting or something with work, a Church event that requires his assistence or another special event that will distract him for more then a few hours at a time.

I am planning some fun next month on the 30th. I know my husband has plans that week for work so I asked one of my black lovers if he is free that week and he is! He has already booked us a hotel room for two nights! If all goes to plan it will be the first time I sleep with a black man and wake up with him the next morning!

What wonderful things are the couples and men and women of BlacktoWhite planning?

I understand only one girl fiend in my present life even knows I fuck blacks and only 2 from my past except the bulls who have fucked me over he last 10 yr Ive been married for 3yr I meet one afternoon a week at a motel room day time for a few hours with a bull who was my boss. I had to quit the job kept comming home late with no over time on my check he wouldn't fuck me on the clock I don't feel guilty about cheating on my husband. Ive never turned him down for sex. He would rather show me off than fuck me.

I understand only one girl fiend in my present life even knows I fuck blacks and only 2 from my past except the bulls who have fucked me over he last 10 yr Ive been married for 3yr I meet one afternoon a week at a motel room day time for a few hours with a bull who was my boss. I had to quit the job kept comming home late with no over time on my check he wouldn't fuck me on the clock I don't feel guilty about cheating on my husband. Ive never turned him down for sex. He would rather show me off than fuck me.
id show u off n fuck u hard deep n rough

Back