Plan to visit jamaica

read most of jamaica review from this forum.
Want to see if anyof memeber has experience of being cuckold/hotwife at jamaica while being with *******.
My wife is 34yrs yoga trainer for 12yrs and you get the idea. We been to las vegas and she enjoy clubbing at night while I sleep with ******* ofcause she fucks at least 2guys at night. 5days trip she fuck 13guys total.
Just want to see if like the resort offer the chile-care for day-time so she can fuckaround while I watchs.
I had couple chance to watch she fucks but now she want gandbang with real BBC while I watch and locked.
Please give me any kind of advise. It our first time for carribean.
Thanks guys.

Beaches in Negril is a "family" oriented resort..however you would be hard pressed to set something up at that resort..you would be better going off property..there is the Jungle club in Negril. Thursday night is ladies night. It doesn't start hopping until after 10:30 - 11:00. That being said..

Beaches in Negril is a "family" oriented resort..however you would be hard pressed to set something up at that resort..you would be better going off property..there is the Jungle club in Negril. Thursday night is ladies night. It doesn't start hopping until after 10:30 - 11:00. That being said..
So is that something when ******* went to kidsclub(whetever they call it) daylight around 10am-5pm we have low chance that she banged by couple black dicks?
She has 3some(MFM)when she was in vegas ofcause not included myself,but now she want gangbang at least 3BBC in one sametime. I dont know where is best place to be.
We from new orleans,louisiana so any help would be great if I can get some hint.

Thanks for reply guys.
She said love to get gangbang but she stat she need at least 9"cock no less than 3guys everyday.
Also want to put pink holytrainer on me and leave the key at home.
Been cuckold for 4years now and she need gangbang. I just can't wait.
Need more infomation since I didn't even book a tixs nor resort.
Thanks for info.

Send her down the street for an evening @ Hedonism, as a single lady she'd be very popular and it will probably only cost you $150
She want me to stay while trhey takes turn and lick the cum out of her everytime someone cum on her.
So I need to be there with her too.
But I'm plan to naked and show my holytrainer right next to her while she on bikini so they get the idea.

Back