Pittsburgh

What exactly is age and weight appropriate for you?

Good question...I would say no more then 10 years in either direction....and weight is hard to pin point.... I think its more of a case by case thing. But if the female feel like she has to make a comment about me being to skinny then that means we are not size/weight appropriate

You being too skinny? Hecks no! You are gorgeous! I was more worried about me being too much for you! Lol. You're right though...weight really shouldn't matter. I'm 42 so i guess I'm age appropriate any how. I was reading through some of your posts. I would certainly like to try and deep throat that massive bbc of yours.

You being too skinny? Hecks no! You are gorgeous! I was more worried about me being too much for you! Lol. You're right though...weight really shouldn't matter. I'm 42 so i guess I'm age appropriate any how. I was reading through some of your posts. I would certainly like to try and deep throat that massive bbc of yours.

You are totally fine and appropriate in many aspects. But I will have to admit that at this time I won't have the privilege of meeting your pretty mouth with my chocolate thick BBC....I recently started dating someone (30 day) in so its new and things can change.

PS. I take it your new Lady doesn't like threesomes or sharing!?

Ummm I am not sure yet. we have just started talking and getting to know one another. she is in Pittsburgh for school from Canada so I am her first BBC and it most likely will be temporary. but I will bring it up to her sooner then later on her views of women being added to the mix.

Back