pittsburgh pa married slut seeks black bulls..

COW4BBC

Couple
if you like older mature married sluts please contact us,,my slut wife loves to be used bare-back,,she is very submissive..cum and see if you can breed her,,as far as I know she is still fertile and she is not on any birth control now,,,don't know if she can still be knocked up at her age(52) but if it happens it happens...she loves one on ones and she loves to be gang-fucked also,,,PLEASE NO CONDOMS PERMITTED,. lets see who has sperm potent enough to knock her up,,personally I don't think it can be done,,,but if you think you can prove me wrong,,go for it,,,,,no strings,,we will take all responsibility if it happens.

Attachments

• beckysubmits.JPG
    beckysubmits.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 113
  • beckybr 013.JPG
    beckybr 013.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCF3236.JPG
    DSCF3236.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 107
well,,,maybe you can have some,,we are cumming to south Dakota later this month or first week of august.. on vacation,,,and if we could hook up with someone that would be great,,,where do you live in north Dakota,,we can try and work something out,,,do you have any friends that might be interested also,,,

That's sounds good to me, I live in Minot and would enjoy some fun with her. As of right now I don't know to many people here, just got here going on two months and some days, not to many of my kind here. But if your coming this way like I said I would like to host you and have some fun.

ok,,ill keep in touch and let you know when we will be heading out your way,,are you single,,do you have your own place,,some where we can stay when we cum out,,,

Back