Pimps out by lover

Oh yeah my bull has pimped me out to his friends many times. Right after we met him my husband and I went over there to party. Darrell convinced my hubby to leave. Darrell my bull is a 6'5" 320lb 30yer old black STUD with a 11 inch very thick black cock that never goes soft. When he cums it is in buckets seems like and the cum is so thick. Once hubby was gone I was naked my bull was enjoying one of my slow sloppy rim jobs in his living room. He started telling me that he has some friends coming by and he wants to make some money off my oral talents. I was shocked at first but I soon got excited about the idea. He told me I won't let them fuck you all I will let them buy is a blow/rim job until they nut down your throat. He had showed his friends the film of our last date and they really liked the rimming I had done to him. I ask him what will you charge them for my rim job? He said 10bucks a piece for the whole package. I was floored and I told him is that all I am worth 10 bucks? That was the time his dominant side showed up. He started telling me bitch I have you here naked your husband took your clothes and you are in a rough part of town. I could take your white slut ass up the street to a bar and let every black man in the joint do what ever they want to you for nothing. I realised he was correct at that point and it could be worse. He said now get on with my rim job when my friends show up you had better be French kissing my ******* hole really deep bitch. The more I thought about it the more excited I got plus he was correct I was in a bad part of town I had no clothes, phone, money, or transportation I was stuck. Soon a knock at the door my bull said answer the door and let them in then get back to your duties and bitch you had better put on a show. I answered the door with nothing on but heels and invited them in there was 6 of them. I walked back to my bull and resumed my duties hell he didn't introduce me to them. When I started back up rimming Darrell the camera phones came out and the verbal insults began. They slapped my ass fingered my ass and pussy while I rimmed my bull until he shot a huge load down my throat and the cameras was rolling. Every guy there left with his ass crack and asshole cleaned by my tongue and I got a belly full of black seed. No one harmed me except to call me names and I rimmed them in every position. Some didn't last long some did some smelled and some didn't but all of them filmed of course there face was hidden but not mine. Many would make me show the camera my mouth full of cum and then say gulp it down and I would stare in the camera and tell them how good it was. I never was told what Darrell made off me but it was fun and disgusting in a sexy way I didn't tell my hubby what happened but when my bull was ready for me to leave hubby came and picked me up. I tell him after Darrell moved away and my husband loved it.

Lady does your black bull expect you to make money for him and has he told you to change your clothes style and hair,makeup so you look more like a slut in public and to carry your self like a whore on the street and expect you to ******* and ******* with him
Most of stuff, yes. He wanted to sell my wife to make money which we agreed but on a condition that we split the money which was 50-50%

I love getting really really fucked up and take a bunch of BBC
So do I. I had one black guy who used to sell my charms for crack. My husband used to take me over there and leave me there. I would be naked and when his friends would show up he would ask them ' do you want to use that " and point to me. I had to use my own stick when I smoked because he said that I had my mouth on to many assholes

Back