I've recently been approached a submissive white cuck about not only fucking breeding his wife but also try and pimp her out for money.

Now I've heard of this kind of thing before but I'm just taking a consensus... How many of you would let your bull pimp you out?
I am cuck here. In my case, it was other way round where my wife received proposal from bull that he wants to make her full fledged whore to make money. I turned the offerbut I was turned on by this offer so I proposed my wife to become ******* or ******* & make money which she agreed so we went back to her bull & told him that if he brings clients then he would get 30% cut. He did not agree so we negotiated 50% cut & it worked

Not 100 percent sure but I think my wife's bull is doing just that. He often has other men over to use her and she believes he is collecting money from them to use her pussy and ass. She has seen them arrive and hand money to him before they come in to use her. She has asked him and he denies it, but she gets really hot at the idea. I love it too,

This is probably the more common scenario. If the bull were smooth enough, you may never know if he's getting paid to sell out your goods. If he introduces you to his friends and doesn't join in or stay in the room, then you might be getting pimped.

Back