I believe pimping is the same as sharing ,which I don’t mind at all,hubby has got money on one occasion and I didn’t mind , since he bought me a new outfit to wear at parties , so , I have been shared many times and I call that pimping ,who agrees xx
I love it when any of Sammys lovers share her and I always use the word "pimping her" when we chat about it she always responds "they are no different you you pimping me out"

I believe pimping is the same as sharing ,which I don’t mind at all,hubby has got money on one occasion and I didn’t mind , since he bought me a new outfit to wear at parties , so , I have been shared many times and I call that pimping ,who agrees xx

As long as it's really just sharing and those sharing har are good to her, then yes. So, maybe call it pimping, but without the really negative violent and dangerous stuff that goes along with it.

I've done it many times for different bulls over the years. From being loaned to single guys, married men, even been know to entertain at parties over the years. I figure if I'm going to fuck them anyway, why not put a little cash in my pocket while I'm doing what I LOVE to do anyway. It's a HUGE turn on

It's a strong fantasy for a lot of people
We role play with a group of guys and another couple

My wife and her friend both have a regular thing with a bull but every so often they get together and role play a bit
This weekend there was a big football match on TV so it was a themed party with both the ladies waiting on a small group and getting fucked after.

The whole "whore" fantasy is a big thing for my wife.

Back