I've recently been approached a submissive white cuck about not only fucking breeding his wife but also try and pimp her out for money.

Now I've heard of this kind of thing before but I'm just taking a consensus... How many of you would let your bull pimp you out?

While I'm no expert on the subject of pimping, I believe that it's more of an economic thing than a sex thing. They might call it "the game" but it's not a game in reality. It's pretty serious. It's one thing to like to fuck women and "own" them in bed. It's another thing entirely to sell their bodies for profit. I don't believe most men have it in them to actually do it.

I've recently been approached a submissive white cuck about not only fucking breeding his wife but also try and pimp her out for money.

Now I've heard of this kind of thing before but I'm just taking a consensus... How many of you would let your bull pimp you out?
Well if there is money involved isn't it ******* lol? I have met different bulls through friends they have introduced me to so I guess you can say I have but I don't know if they introduced me with the intention of sex.

Not 100 percent sure but I think my wife's bull is doing just that. He often has other men over to use her and she believes he is collecting money from them to use her pussy and ass. She has seen them arrive and hand money to him before they come in to use her. She has asked him and he denies it, but she gets really hot at the idea. I love it too,

Not 100 percent sure but I think my wife's bull is doing just that. He often has other men over to use her and she believes he is collecting money from them to use her pussy and ass. She has seen them arrive and hand money to him before they come in to use her. She has asked him and he denies it, but she gets really hot at the idea. I love it too,
What a woman!!!

Who would keep the money? You? Husband? Wife?

Back