PIMPED BY BBC

where are the women who want to pimped by bbc , taken on trips to be used by bbcs .. serious only need to respond no room for fakes .... need certified bbc loving women who can relocate or travel and can satisfy a room full of bbcs or one bbc ,women must be well kept hygeine wise , were looking for women who can strip , do bbc bachelor parties or gbangs , also do modeling and movies and internet modeling , send an email to bbcmilfhuntr at yhoo or send pic first then name and location to 870 316 8507

well she can work in her area as well / and depending what all you want her to do , send me an email or something lets work out somehing .yes she can work in sc

where are the women who want to pimped by bbc , taken on trips to be used by bbcs .. serious only need to respond no room for fakes .... need certified bbc loving women who can relocate or travel and can satisfy a room full of bbcs or one bbc ,women must be well kept hygeine wise , were looking for women who can strip , do bbc bachelor parties or gbangs , also do modeling and movies and internet modeling , send an email to bbcmilfhuntr at yhoo or send pic first then name and location to 870 316 8507
Real hot,& good look.

This sounds like a real cool job for Monika. I wish she would agree to something like that but that is a fat chance she won't even let me take pics.

Back