Pictures that aren’t you

We are honestly very close to just calling it quits and going back to vanilla because of this stuff or the extreamly outrageous messages we get. We used to use SLS and got the same thing. Small town, so we generally have to use the web to find folks. Sad but the wife is at her end with all the bs.
Get verified then you can block all non verified. Might try that first?

Get verified then you can block all non verified. Might try that first?
Their problem is location. Aint noooooo black guys near them. Northern Michigan is basically all white. Not enough of to give them options. But there may be real guys willing to travel IF they chose to verify. Cuz most real dudes not gonna waste their time driving unless they know everything is legit

We are honestly very close to just calling it quits and going back to vanilla because of this stuff or the extreamly outrageous messages we get. We used to use SLS and got the same thing. Small town, so we generally have to use the web to find folks. Sad but the wife is at her end with all the bs.
:cry: you're a beautiful woman and you deserve to get what you want and need

Sadly, being subjected to outdated photos seems to be a hazard of the lifestyle. I’ve run into it on SDC a couple of times and have had conversations with others about it at clubs, meet & greets, etc. Annoying as it is, at the end of the day we all have to do our own extra due diligence. I try to update my photos every 12 - 18 months. Clothed and shirtless, etc.

Definitely don’t want to be “that guy” who gets sent packing after getting undressed. Talk about your walk of shame. ?

Ok, so how do you get verified? I am a white male, with girlfriends that are into the lifestyle. I pose questions only, sometimes comments and answers and am not here to meet anyone live. Fill me in

Gentlemen. I want to ask on behalf of every woman on here that is honestly looking for playmates to please, please, please think twice before posting photos of a muscular body with a big beautiful cock when it is not actually you...or was you 10 years ago. Unfortunately a “verified” member is still not always what you see. I am not going to embarrass anyone but we met with someone last weekend who was “varified”. He had pictures of himself dressed very well (and he was very well dressed when we met), as well as face pictures that were actually him. Where it all unraveled was when we started to touch each other while dancing and I could feel some lumps along his love handles. Later, in the hotel room, we started kissing and undressing and much to my disappointment the body (and cock) that came out of those nice clothes was nothing close to what was posted here. So in short ladies, buyer beware and guys, don’t humiliate yourself because I promptly told him to get dressed and get the fuck out.
So if you verify yourself to account for aging one should re-verify themselves every 5 years or so like re-applying for a passport? Makes me glad I never bothered to do so in the first place and avoid that hassle. If I connect with someone on this site sexual, emotionally, spiritually, and intellectually ( which I have after looking a long period of time ) I will share my pictures with her and get more intimate with her and roll the dice. There is no need to disclose my pic to those who I don't need to appreciate it like the cucks, fags, and women that I don't connect with on this site that are probably not located anywhere near me to begin with. ;)

If you are wondering why it’s so hard to hook up with people on sites not just this one.

There are the no shows.
There are the picture collectors
There are the drunks
There are the stoners
There are those with aditude issues
Then there are those who post fake photos.

If you are claiming to be in your twenties and you are greying at the temples how can you be trusted

If you are wondering why it’s so hard to hook up with people on sites not just this one.

There are the no shows.
There are the picture collectors
There are the drunks
There are the stoners
There are those with aditude issues
Then there are those who post fake photos.

If you are claiming to be in your twenties and you are greying at the temples how can you be trusted
There are those youthful that grey or have white hair prematurely like Anderson Cooper though?

Ok I think that came from a bottle just like Pamala anderson’s hair. If you look at her first PB spread she had light brown hair.

Now name me two young less that forty black people with grey or white hair naturally

Perhaps you know some one of either African or Asian decent that went grey of white before thirty with out bleach or dyes

Ok, so how do you get verified? I am a white male, with girlfriends that are into the lifestyle. I pose questions only, sometimes comments and answers and am not here to meet anyone live. Fill me in

SINGLE WHITE MEN - The verification process is reserved ONLY for black men, females, and couples. We do NOT verify white males at this time because no one is on the site posing as one. White male submissions will NOT be accepted.

Every picture we post is 100% us and we are not even verified. Just haven’t gotten around to making a little paper with the information on it and us together posing with it lol. Oops, we will though.

I do not think you need both for the verification. But just her would suffice I am certain.

We going to pretend only men do this? Met up with a "VERIFIED" couple on here for a wife/bull swap & I was alarmed at how different from the photos this woman was, extra 100lb, a unibrow that could make Frida jealous & breasts that where vacationing near her belly button. I'm not a perfect woman & we all try to use our best photos but some of y'all are ridiculous!
That is so true. As you said we all use our most flattering pics...but damn make them recent and real.
I have never understood how someone can do this...I mean if you meet...the truth is coming out. And it probably isn't ending well...

Gentlemen. I want to ask on behalf of every woman on here that is honestly looking for playmates to please, please, please think twice before posting photos of a muscular body with a big beautiful cock when it is not actually you...or was you 10 years ago. Unfortunately a “verified” member is still not always what you see. I am not going to embarrass anyone but we met with someone last weekend who was “varified”. He had pictures of himself dressed very well (and he was very well dressed when we met), as well as face pictures that were actually him. Where it all unraveled was when we started to touch each other while dancing and I could feel some lumps along his love handles. Later, in the hotel room, we started kissing and undressing and much to my disappointment the body (and cock) that came out of those nice clothes was nothing close to what was posted here. So in short ladies, buyer beware and guys, don’t humiliate yourself because I promptly told him to get dressed and get the fuck out.
lol

That is so true. As you said we all use our most flattering pics...but damn make them recent and real.
I have never understood how someone can do this...I mean if you meet...the truth is coming out. And it probably isn't ending well...

It's always better when you meet to look as good, or better than your photos. The wife cannot take a selfie worth a damn, so when we meet a guy, he is not disappointed. lol

Back