Pictures that aren’t you

Anyone who thinks my avatar is a picture of me: a) hasn't read my profile, where I say it plainly "IT'S NOT ME!"; b) doesn't know who the real James Moody is (that's fair - not everyone is a jazz fan); and c) doesn't realize that he's been DEAD for about 10 years. That pic is James Moody and his wife. As you see, they are a b2w couple. I have that in common as well as my liking his jazz tenor sax.

Avatars are not required to be a real picture of yourself (duh, "avatar"?????). I, probably too freely, give out pictures - recent ones - to whomever gives me a good vibe about meeting. I'm a discrete freak so I don't pass out any PII (personal identifying information - which includes my face) to the world without a reason. Think of it as "need to know"...

Look people I been on this site longer than almost all of y'all and can READ everyone better than all of y'all and I have met since 2011 Verified and Unverified members mostly Unverified and let me tell you it's simple just to do a Video selfie or kik live pic selfie or just Video chat. @PinkDaisy21 gave me her kik and number without hesitation and sent me a live video. So as Nate Diaz would say "I'm Not Surprised MOTHERFUCKERS" lol. So best believe y'all best VET these folks first. Peace Out!
The video chat is a godsend idea. Must have gotten from you months ago. It's increased my FWO (flake weed out) efficiency 1000%. It's only fair and gets around the "you send a pic, no you send a pic, no after you send a pic.." bullshit. thnx for the heads up!

The video chat is a godsend idea. Must have gotten from you months ago. It's increased my FWO (flake weed out) efficiency 1000%. It's only fair and gets around the "you send a pic, no you send a pic, no after you send a pic.." bullshit. thnx for the heads up!
You are welcome my guy and Nice "AVATAR" LOL

Gentlemen. I want to ask on behalf of every woman on here that is honestly looking for playmates to please, please, please think twice before posting photos of a muscular body with a big beautiful cock when it is not actually you...or was you 10 years ago. Unfortunately a “verified” member is still not always what you see. I am not going to embarrass anyone but we met with someone last weekend who was “varified”. He had pictures of himself dressed very well (and he was very well dressed when we met), as well as face pictures that were actually him. Where it all unraveled was when we started to touch each other while dancing and I could feel some lumps along his love handles. Later, in the hotel room, we started kissing and undressing and much to my disappointment the body (and cock) that came out of those nice clothes was nothing close to what was posted here. So in short ladies, buyer beware and guys, don’t humiliate yourself because I promptly told him to get dressed and get the fuck out.
Thanks for posting this...since I am not verified but a real hubby.
Also,one question...
Do you not go with regular bull instead try new?

Ima play devils advocate here...
I see a lot of you ladies in action. Some of y'all have terrible judgment.
There are some of us brothas here who are Tried And true, battle tested warriors :D. And y'all want to give us the run around, like we ain't who we say we are.
But y'all meet up with Mystery Brotha and wonder why ******* went South, smh..

There are certain guys here, our resume is IMPECCABLE. Photos, videos, years of Experience, met other members, etc...we reach out to you ladies and Y'all act like we ain't where you at, smh..

So in some cases it's the difference between working with a true Professional.... And hiring some guy from a Temp Agency lol

Y'all be fucking with Temp Agency dudes :D

But sorry that happened to you.
Temp agency got me crying. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

To me it is not clear if the person in question can actually be referred to as "fake" person. The OP states that he had posted dressed body and face pictures that were actually him. Also his body type should have been clear enough after the point of dancing. The one thing that made her turn him down was his penis. But that could also be due to false expectations on her part. (The OP doesn`t exactly point out that and how the guy misrepresented himself in a way that would lead to those false expectations. Or at least i couldn`t find that info in their initial statement.)

But of course it is unquestioned that if one party involved, no matter who it is, doesn`t feel comfortable at one point things need to stop immediately! The question is, is there anyone who can rightously be blamed for that?
I think that the person gained weight. Period.
He still represented himself well. I don’t get it. Just get a professional ******* if you want perfection.

We are honestly very close to just calling it quits and going back to vanilla because of this stuff or the extreamly outrageous messages we get. We used to use SLS and got the same thing. Small town, so we generally have to use the web to find folks. Sad but the wife is at her end with all the bs.
If all it takes is a few dates to go back to vanilla, I think you were headed there anyway. Smh
There’s so many good guys here.
Maybe you need to widen your scope A bit

Anyone who thinks my avatar is a picture of me: a) hasn't read my profile, where I say it plainly "IT'S NOT ME!"; b) doesn't know who the real James Moody is (that's fair - not everyone is a jazz fan); and c) doesn't realize that he's been DEAD for about 10 years. That pic is James Moody and his wife. As you see, they are a b2w couple. I have that in common as well as my liking his jazz tenor sax.

Avatars are not required to be a real picture of yourself (duh, "avatar"?????). I, probably too freely, give out pictures - recent ones - to whomever gives me a good vibe about meeting. I'm a discrete freak so I don't pass out any PII (personal identifying information - which includes my face) to the world without a reason. Think of it as "need to know"...
i wholeheartedly understand that anyone who wants to get in contact with someone else and not reads their profile first is a mistake on their part, not yours. On the other hand not everyone on this forum has the intention of meeting anyone for real, or maybe just not at the moment. Do they also have to "investigate" on everyone else's profile in order to catch someone is perhaps not the one they might think they are at first glance? i wonder.

i do not fully understand what you say about "avatars" though. Well, even though the word has a meaning that could be interpreted in one or another way, there are also some rules on the forums made up by the site owners, like "no genitals in avatar pictures" or the following...
https://www.blacktowhite.net/help/terms/ said:
16. All about avatars: Do not use someone else's personal photo (face or other body parts) as your personal avatar. This is a false and misleading representation to the other members of our community. Use only your own personal photographs, images, and drawings. Your avatar should be an honest reflection of you and the gender listed in your profile. Please note that if we suspect your avatar is false or misleading, we may require you to verify your account information. Your avatar may be removed and you may be banned from the BlacktoWhite Community if your avatar is inappropriate.
Just FYI ;)

i wholeheartedly understand that anyone who wants to get in contact with someone else and not reads their profile first is a mistake on their part, not yours. On the other hand not everyone on this forum has the intention of meeting anyone for real, or maybe just not at the moment. Do they also have to "investigate" on everyone else's profile in order to catch someone is perhaps not the one they might think they are at first glance? i wonder.

i do not fully understand what you say about "avatars" though. Well, even though the word has a meaning that could be interpreted in one or another way, there are also some rules on the forums made up by the site owners, like "no genitals in avatar pictures" or the following...Just FYI ;)
Gotcha. I do believe I'm cool with the rules, reactions I've received and my intent (or lack thereof, if you want to look at it that way). However - and especially as a VERIFIED member of this forum - if anyone wants to take me to task, I understand and will respond and cooperate with the administrators of this site.

Back