Pictures of me

You are soooo sexy.
I love your bald pussy. And your pic #3 is the best for me :)
You are so shameless and a real slut for blacks !

But your tits are a little bit to smal. Sorry

Thank you. I know that I am shameless and I am proud that I am a real slut for blacks.;) I know that my tits are a little bit to small. Maybe I am going to let them make bigger. ;) Do you like to lick pussies ?

Thank you. I know that I am shameless and I am proud that I am a real slut for blacks.;) I know that my tits are a little bit to small. Maybe I am going to let them make bigger. ;) Do you like to lick pussies ?
To understand, here is the husband

Let yout Tits naturel! Its feel like better.
I like lick shaved pussy only. I don´t like hears on my lips

.... I know that I am shameless and I am proud that I am a real slut for blacks.;)

A perfect white woman!

I know that my tits are a little bit to small. Maybe I am going to let them make bigger. ;)

No, don't! They are perfect just as they are. :dance:
Besides, if you get implants, then Nobby won't be able to enjoy binding your titties like he does because he'd have to worry about rupturing the implants. Your tits are much more fun to play with the way the are now, beautifully natural! :)

Do you like to lick pussies ?

Next to performing cunnilingus, it's my favorite pastime! :mstickle::bounce:

A perfect white woman!

No, don't! They are perfect just as they are. :dance:
Besides, if you get implants, then Nobby won't be able to enjoy binding your titties like he does because he'd have to worry about rupturing the implants. Your tits are much more fun to play with the way the are now, beautifully natural! :)

Thanks, that´s so kind of you. Nobby loves them also the way they are and he loves to play with them and fuck them. ;)

Back