Pics of your first time ever?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by benice2her, Dec 23, 2013.

1. benice2her

benice2her New Member Gold Member

Can we see pics of the first time you truly ever took a BBC? We want to see that look of excitement, the look of passion, the look of lust that comes with a wife or GF experiencing her first black cock and the pics that accompany the episode?

2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    benice ... did YOU take pics the first time you got PUSSY? Of course not ... and none of the rest of us did either. The LAST thing my feeble mind was thinking 'bout was taking fucking pictures .... it was my FIRST TIME, and my mind and dick were focused on getting some pussy, not taking "jerking off" pics. Heck, I didn't wash my fingers or dick for a week, savoring that delicious female smell.

One thing my wife and I did video, and we're glad we did ... when we decided to have our first baby, we VHS'd a fuck flick of ourselves for 3 days, during her ovulation period, fucking endlessly. We'd fuck, then make note of what position our bodies were in ... hit the pause button on the VHS. Then, pic the action up again, pause, etc etc ... it looks like I fucked my wife a dozen times in one day, rather than over 3 days. Then, once she showed she was pregnant, we took standing nude pics each month of her belly swelling ... it was fun. :)

Dan Teal, kissylips and Katiana4black like this.
  3. BNJ4BBC

BNJ4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Actually a lot of the photos we've posted were from the first time she was with a BBC.

ScottandKrystal likes this.
  4. ScottandKrystal

ScottandKrystal Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Accually we did. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

5. kimba

kimba Well-Known Member

US
    this is my first black cock he is my husbands friend for real he moved now we mad a vid of me fucking him about 8yrs ago thats why poor quality they meet in junior high school he was at wedding we got drunk one night i was only going to blow him but he got my pussy also Snapshot 1 (12-4-2013 3-06 PM).png

6. kimba

kimba Well-Known Member

US
  7. Katiana4black

Katiana4black Well-Known Member

US
    First time with a black man, 13 years ago He even broke our bed and kept on fucking...
    MVC-007S.JPG MVC-015S.JPG

8. Flcouple38

Flcouple38 Active Member

We have pretty much filmed or taken pictures on every occasion except for one where we forgot too. LOL

ScottandKrystal likes this.
  9. bigtim7511

bigtim7511 New Member

Very nice!

10. Aditi

Aditi Active Member

US
    Here are some of my first time bbc real pics..I I received it in 9th jan 2014. .
    20140109_230201.jpg 20140109_230304.jpg 20140111_162032.jpg 20140111_003722.jpg

11. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    First time was in a suite with a hot tub so photo is foggy HOT-tubbing 1 - edited.jpg

nycblackbull and Lanie4BBC like this.