pics of old bbc

I would love for my wife to meet an older black man I think he could seduce her very easy as when we see an older black man she always comments on how good they look or something that is a compliment just need to get her around them so we can interact with them

I would love for my wife to meet an older black man I think he could seduce her very easy as when we see an older black man she always comments on how good they look or something that is a compliment just need to get her around them so we can interact with them

Same here. Ideal is to meet older guy who'd appreciate her and act as gentleman when in public.....knowing that he'll be able to fully enjoy her when in bedroom. We recognise that sex is the end game, but wife so much enjoys flirting first to get her in mood

I am always starting conversation with older black men and draw wife into it she enjoys them and I know she would be an easy seduction for them but in central pa it is hard to meet them she had an embroidery business she has since sold and she had an older black man as a customer that I know could have gotten to her she would always discuss how nice he was he was married to a white lady and I would have liked to drop a hint to him butdidn’t Know him well enough to go there

I fit that category, and I can tell you I dont know many that you couldnt get a conversation going with. We are easily approachable. Where do you start said conversations? Bars, Stores...?

Back