Pics attached Looking for detailed Cuck/Bull

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by BigBumWife4RP, Feb 8, 2015.

1. BigBumWife4RP

BigBumWife4RP Active Member

I'm looking for an extremely detailed cuckold/Bull RP on YIM!Imagine that me and you are walking through the mall and stopping at the cell phone case kiosk to look at phones, my big round meaty jiggle plump butt is stretching the jeans to the point they look like they gonna burst, you notice a big black guy behind us checking out my big round meaty white ass. Go into GREAT detailed about the scene, my big round butt filling out the jeans and stretching them, an how inferior you feel compared to this black man. Remeber you're my whimpy white boyfriend. If any detailed Bulls would like to try for the BBC role please do!
    Online bull/cuck needed! Or comment about how phat my ass is

Attached Files:

2. BigBumWife4RP

Still looking!

Attached Files:

jay nelson and callmesmall like this.
  3. flywhiteguy

flywhiteguy Guest

i want to be your bitch!

whiteshadoe likes this.
  4. Steadfastibex

Steadfastibex Member

Canada
    oh my! I'd be your 7" cuck

Attached Files:

5. Steadfastibex

Steadfastibex Member

Canada
    It all started off so innocently. I was never insecure in a relationship before being 6'2", 220 lbs with a 7" inch cock. But I wondered if it was going to be enough for that big fat juicy white ass. Our sex life was amazing, we had started dating and all I wanted to do was fuck your ass. I never had such an urge to fuck any of my pasts girlfriend's ass as I did yours. I literally wanted to shoot my thick load in your ass every time we fucked. I couldn't get enough, I found myself tonging your asshole while you slept. I believe one night I was tonging your ass for 2 hours, your pussy was so wet you ended up making a wet spot on the sheets. Not to wake you I jerked off shooting my load all over your pussy and ass.

While fucking you in the spooning position I had you suck my finger. I couldn't help fantasize that you were sucking a massive cock while I fucked you. I asked you,"You like sucking big juicy cocks" I was absolutely shocked how you instantly got so wet!. I never felt you get so turned on, you literally melted on my cock. I continued asking you" You like sucking big juicy Black Cocks! You moaned so loud and started to suck my finger faster while grinding hard on my cock and your pace quickened. I new I had you. I then asked you, "You want to Suck a big black cock?" You quietly moaned yes. I said " I can't hear You....You want to suck big black dicks?" You moaned louder "YES" I then proceeded to ask you," You want to get fucked by me while You take a big black cock in your ass?" You pace quickened even more " While you suck another black cock" You couldn't take it anymore and you started screaming YES, YES, YES and cumming all over my cock and moaning out of control while I called you a filthy cock whore and told you to take that big dick you slut whore! I looked down and there was cream all over my cock and you were lying in bed as if you just finished a marathon. That's how it all started.

6. MilesGotStyles

MilesGotStyles Member

wat a rush it would be to turn around and ask the bull if he likes my girls ass. Then ask him for his number so we can all hangout!

7. brendon murdo

brendon murdo Member

We are looking for VWE black bull to satisfy this very horny housewife we are first timers and are willing to travel within the UK wife's used black dildos but now is curious about the real thing

MilesGotStyles likes this.
  8. samcc2

samcc2 Well-Known Member

Your beautiful, I volunteer

9. BigBumWife4RP

Still looking!

10. BigBumWife4RP

here's some motivation!

Attached Files:

jsmooth, samcc2 and Magnumjay like this.
  11. Lonskee123

Lonskee123 Active Member

US
    Human where are you