photoshoping pictures?

relel_82

Couple
Gold Member
From
GA, US
Now i can see some guys maybe wanting to see pictures of there wifes or girlfriends tampered with or photoshoped. But what a cant understand is i see women wanting there pictures photoshoped. Its alot more real and sure alot more fun to just go out and do the real thing. Girls trust me its not hard to find a black man willing to take you to the black side.

Now i can see some guys maybe wanting to see pictures of there wifes or girlfriends tampered with or photoshoped. But what a cant understand is i see women wanting there pictures photoshoped. Its alot more real and sure alot more fun to just go out and do the real thing. Girls trust me its not hard to find a black man willing to take you to the black side.
Am with you! though I do photoshop 4 1 or 2 also can't understand when you get profiles of really hot young women saying ******* like REALY WANNA TRY A BBC!!! I think 2 my self wtf!! you could walk into any bar/club and take your pic and it's safer than meeting some dude on the net GO AND GET 1,LOL:) NOT THAT I AM COMPLAINING LADIES ALWAY'S NICE 2 CHAT 2 YOU:D

I could not agree more. It's so easy to just go out and do it. A woman has 100% chance of getting a man all she has to so is go out and find one.

Am with you! though I do photoshop 4 1 or 2 also can't understand when you get profiles of really hot young women saying ******* like REALY WANNA TRY A BBC!!! I think 2 my self wtf!! you could walk into any bar/club and take your pic and it's safer than meeting some dude on the net GO AND GET 1,LOL:) NOT THAT I AM COMPLAINING LADIES ALWAY'S NICE 2 CHAT 2 YOU:D
hahahaha , thats so right...

is only nasty ,,,, a game ,,, is fun ,,,, is dirty watch and just using the imagination on a situation nasty ,,,,
maybe ,,,, in some country's like mine ,,,, i can t found ,,, black mens ,,,,,,,
maybe ,,, is for that ,,,,, some times ,,,, many mens ,,, just , say !! hoooo i wanna do many nasty stuff on you in sex !!!! and then in bed ,,,, is only the same ,,, is one more sex lover ,,,,,,
maybe ,,, is fun to have a fake pic ,,,, to have ,,, something funny ,,, something hot ,,, to show and share with my mate ,,,
is the same ,,, to take pics having ,,, sex ,,,, is only to have funnnnnnnnnnnnn
have fun ,,,,,, that s all baby ,,,,, don t make ,,,a log history for all this ,,,,,, love peace ,,, love you

Thats a very open minded way of looking at it and your right not in all places in the world can you do the things i can do here in america.
Yeah your right certain country's and girl's from certain cultures have 2 be real careful I totaly agree so yes in certain instances Yes your 100% right

Back