PHOTOSHOP MY GF!!

Just a higher resolution...better color. Many of the pictures are washed out so matching skin tones to achieve a genuine look is proving difficult. Nothing blurry and def no pictures of pictures....I'm still working on her... I hope you like the ones so far. Also if you have any full body ones I'd like to try something....they can be clothed

image.jpeg image.jpg image.jpeg
Just a higher resolution...better color. Many of the pictures are washed out so matching skin tones to achieve a genuine look is proving difficult. Nothing blurry and def no pictures of pictures....I'm still working on her... I hope you like the ones so far. Also if you have any full body ones I'd like to try something....they can be clothed

Back