Photoshop me?

girl you are sexy. Black men will be all over you, just give them some eye contact and a smile and theyll do the rest. trust me, they are way more self assured and to the point than white guys. Just give it one try and trust me black cock will change your life.

Sweetie black guys are going to love your white pussy...get ready because if you're trying at all your going to be full of black cock and black baby seed! Good Girl!!!!!!!

You can probably find any black man to supply you with a big juicy cock. All the black guys that I came in contact have big cocks. Some are unbelievable. Their soft cocks are larger than most white cocks are hard! White boys look just what they are "Man vs boys" You need two or three white cocks to be the same size of a bbc. Go give her what she wants and desires. She won't go back to white after having that big cock inside her!

Reactions: wit
If white boys were packing 9 and 10 inch cocks then they would also be self assured. A guy with a big cock make everyone else feel inferior. If I am in the shower and black guy walks in, I feel like a kid with a small soft cock and the black dude has a bbc hanging half way down to his knees. He is well-hung while my cock is barely hanging down. I would have the same ego they have and women would be coming my way!

Reactions: wit
Back