Photoshop kings & queens I need your help

Hello all,

I stumbled across this fine website very recently and have loved the community here and how willing people are to indulge each others fantasies.

With that in mind I am wondering if anybody would be kind enough to attempt to create some epic interracial fakes of MrsWishes. She is highly hesitant to actually be with someone else but I am hoping seeing some fakes of her might peak her interest, visualisation is a string tool.

You can find pictures of her here, the password is inventively: Cuckold

https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/5189137/the_wife.html

Not sure if I have to link that somehow? Either way thanks for reading guys, any one that attempts a fake may well have a helping hand in getting a woman blacked for real, who knows.

Cheers

Hi! Love her and thanks for sharing her pics with us. Most of them are very easy to fake as blowjob ones, so decided to do something quick but more difficult. Would like to do more but my free time is very Little now, sorry. Did it in big size and hq but doesnt let me post it here, so downgrade it. Hope you like it!

Attachments

• QUICKIE1.jpg
    QUICKIE1.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 41
Hi! Love her and thanks for sharing her pics with us. Most of them are very easy to fake as blowjob ones, so decided to do something quick but more difficult. Would like to do more but my free time is very Little now, sorry. Did it in big size and hq but doesnt let me post it here, so downgrade it. Hope you like it!

That is awesome man, thank you so much for your time and effort. Can't wait to see her reaction to them.

Back