Photos Wives Accidentally Sent To Their Husbands

White moms should be regularly sucking huge beer bellied black brothers.
Although everyone wants to be with some “Steve Stunning”,,,for my purposes (being happily married with no intentions on ever changing that situation), my main concern is the cock, after that can he use it, if those two requirements are available, I’m all in. Beer bellies or whatever have never been an obstacle, especially since the cock I seek would have no problem sticking out beyond that belly. But sometimes it does present a problem, one guy after sharing photos online, seemed to be at the limit I would’ve considered, his cock was still worth the effort. However,,,upon meeting up it became blatantly obvious that the pictures he sent were at least a year old, it would’ve taken at least a year to add as much weight as he had gained. The only thing I could do with him (beside enjoying sucking his cock), was to ride him cowgirl, and even that was almost impossible, trying to spread my legs to handle the girth of his lower half, my knees couldn’t even touch the bed,,,thankfully due to all the time I spent sucking him lended itself to making him bust his nut pretty fast and it was over in a heartbeat,,,phew,,,thank God, LOL

Back