Philmo and Tammy's bitches

Philmo

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
For the ones who used to be owned by Philmo only, I declare to you that you are now shared and dominated by my lil sister and mistress Tammy too. She's younger than me, a beautiful black young mistress who also has be respected and served as she deserves to be.
So the white bitches I own belong also to her and it also works in the other side.
So now, you call us mistress only. All the bitches are shared and must obey and be respectful to each one of us in the same way.

So, let me introduce myself in the proper way. I actually look for white females, obedient and submissive. They have to be addicted to black beauty, to be completely submissive to me... and to my young room mate Tammy now. Whatever your age, you must be white and sub. By the way, love to think about my slaves on their 30 / 40 or 50s going down on their knees in front of my lil sister :rolleyes:

So just go down, venerate our black beauty, obey when we order you whatever we order you... and we don't have to order you anything when we just open wide our beautiful black legs when you are on your knees.... you know what you are trained for.

Attachments

• wife35.jpg
    wife35.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 489
  • wife40.jpg
    wife40.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 462
  • wife41.jpg
    wife41.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 477
Back