Philadelphia (Philly) Young Married Couple Just Joined, Looking For New Friends

HI guys,

We are Josh and Mal. We just joined the site today after using SLS for while.
Hoping we meet some Philly people. We are hoping to meet some black men or fellow couples on the site and build some fun relationships! We will try to upload some pics and see if this verification is worth it.

Thanks for reading,

J and M
Count me as a friend,,I,m an alpha-male black bull" inbox me you're email let's chat"

I'm not from Philadelphia does it matter?

HI guys,

We are Josh and Mal. We just joined the site today after using SLS for while. Hoping we meet some Philly people. We are hoping to meet some black men or fellow couples on the site and build some fun relationships! We will try to upload some pics and see if this verification is worth it.

Thanks for reading,
J and M
Welcome to the site hope you enjoy yourself on here

HI guys,

We are Josh and Mal. We just joined the site today after using SLS for while. Hoping we meet some Philly people. We are hoping to meet some black men or fellow couples on the site and build some fun relationships! We will try to upload some pics and see if this verification is worth it.

Thanks for reading,
J and M
I'm in/from philly and your wife is gorgeous, let's see if there's a connection.

HI guys,

Thanks for reading,
J and M

I'm in Philly, looking to play over the next couple of days starting now :)

HI guys,

Thanks for reading,
J and M
Hello how are you

Hi hope your enjoying the site. I'm interested and live in Philly.
HI guys,

Thanks for reading,
J and M

Back