Petite wife

Opasan1

Male
From
IL, US
Hello ladies.... I was just wondering, my wife is 5'4' and 125lbs. I would love to see her take a 10inch BBC that i have found for her. Its actually a guy that lives close to us whom I have met and started talking to at my gym.

I am curious if there are other ladies on here with a similar build as my wife and if they experienced something this big? Any thoughts or suggestions? Maybe it would be too big for her. I dont want to make it uncomfortable for her for her first time having a BBC, but I do want to get her hooked and wanting to do it and experience the pleasure again.

thx

Hello ladies.... I was just wondering, my wife is 5'4' and 125lbs. I would love to see her take a 10inch BBC that i have found for her. Its actually a guy that lives close to us whom I have met and started talking to at my gym.

I am curious if there are other ladies on here with a similar build as my wife and if they experienced something this big? Any thoughts or suggestions? Maybe it would be too big for her. I dont want to make it uncomfortable for her for her first time having a BBC, but I do want to get her hooked and wanting to do it and experience the pleasure again.

thx
One of my fairly regular partners is a little fireball that is about 5 ft tall and I doubt weighs anymore that 100 pounds. Because of our differences in size I usually have her on top and she simply engulfs me. Just fucks the Hell out me. I have been fucking for a little more that 50 years and I can say that a woman's physical size has little to do with how much cock she can handle. If your prospective bull is really 10 inches I would recommend that she be on top for the first encounter or he needs to be patient

^well said. One of my play dates is 5'7 and she's barely able to take my fun sized BBC in and on the other end, I have a friend who's just a bit taller than 5'1" and fucks my dick like a champ..

ya take it slwo i usually only give a smaller woman half of my cock in the beginning and allow her to regulate how much of it she wants and hard or deep she wants it

Just cuz she's small doesn't mean she can't 'take it'? I'm sure (no, I KNOW) there are small women that can & I bet there are bigger/taller women that can't.... ;)

The woman that was able to take all of mine the fastest and the easiest was probably no taller than 5'4 and probably weighed 120lbs

Just cuz she's small doesn't mean she can't 'take it'? I'm sure (no, I KNOW) there are small women that can & I bet there are bigger/taller women that can't.... ;)
Very true. Physical size seems have very little bearing on how much cock a woman can accomodate

Oh i have a woman 5'4 98 lbs who i frequent and she can take all i give her deep and deeper . Shes actually someone i try to see very often but its been a while . Need to get in contact with her again

Back