Perception towards Indian women

As I come from India, I was interested to know black men's perception towards Indian women. Whenever you guys see an Indian women do you feel the same way as you feel about other white women or something different. Do you find it more challenging and fun bedding an Indian women or just as usual.
I dated three Indian women in my life. Two back to back last year.
I think Indian women look exotic but really each one is her own individual.
It's more of Indian culture that makes the difference.
One thing i noticed....Y'all real fierce when it comes to family! Soon as started dating one I was introduced to everyone they knew like we were in it forever lol
That part kinda threw me off.

But I will say this: yall take sex SERIOUS when comes to pleasing your man! Y'all know how to make a man feel real special :blackheart:

I think a lot of Indian men don't understand how good that have it!

@ BBCnATX, you are quite right abt pleasing our man. It's because of our culture and the environment we grow up.
My question was, knowing that we are coming from a totally different and reserved culture how does it affects your decision about approaching her.

@ BBCnATX, you are quite right abt pleasing our man. It's because of our culture and the environment we grow up.
My question was, knowing that we are coming from a totally different and reserved culture how does it affects your decision about approaching her.

Well my first Indian woman i dated i meet her at a club and she was extremely sexual! Once I found out that your 'reserved' culture had no neg. impact on your sexuality that made it a lot easier for me to approach Indian women!
I've never had issues dating outside my ethnicity. A sexy woman is a sexy woman! But I'm just pervy like that :blackgreedy:

I completely agree. More and more Indian women should come out of their closet and need to experience and enjoy IR sex. Important thing is those who are having or had IR sex, should share their experience with their friends. More women would become interested and bold enough to do it then.
I guess, deep in their heart most of the women fantasies abt this. All they need is a little push.

Last edited:
Yes, I have the same strong feelings as I do for white women. I had a few dates with an Indian woman last year it was a great experience. Where I live has a large percentage of Indian couples and I see the women look at me out the corner of their eye when they're with their partner. Indian women are so exotic and mysterious.

For me it's the breaking of social norms and the fulfilment of a woman's hidden desire that turns me on. Also the fact that Indian men would be furious at the ideal:)

I completely agree. More and more Indian women should come out of their closet and need to experience and enjoy IR sex. Important thing is those who are having or had IR sex, should share their experience with their friends. More women would become interested and bold enough to do it then.
I guess, deep in their heart most of the women fantasies abt this. All they need is a little push.
where ru from?
My past experiences have always been good with Indian ladies, had single n married ones!

I think you're right that people should start intermingling more in general, as long as that's what they want. Who knows, maybe it could help progress relations and get rid of some of the friction, if just a little. Afterall, a lot of the friction has to come from the lack of experience and understanding of the other side, which could come from intermingling and getting to know them. I personally don't have any experience with Indian women, but I do find them very attractive and feel that I would want to approach them, despite any cultural differences.

This is an interesting thread and hope more people contribute. I work in a hospital with a ton of Indian/SE Asian women. They range in complexion from nearly white, to deep tan. They can be knockout gorgeous to marginal. So they are all over the map. ONE THING stands out. Their culture and family are DOMINANT. The one's at our hospital, are social, will engage, and really easy to talk to, but they will not make the jump, due to them being married and single one's very reluctant due to family pressure. But they are sexy as hell, love men, and if they have the courage to make the jump, you got a sexy ass woman who will serve her man completely. They also would enjoy the relative freedom of having a non-Indian guy, because the Indian men tend to be condescending and the sex is very very marginal. So God Bless the guy who gets one and is smart enough to keep her....OSP

This is an interesting thread and hope more people contribute. I work in a hospital with a ton of Indian/SE Asian women. They range in complexion from nearly white, to deep tan. They can be knockout gorgeous to marginal. So they are all over the map. ONE THING stands out. Their culture and family are DOMINANT. The one's at our hospital, are social, will engage, and really easy to talk to, but they will not make the jump, due to them being married and single one's very reluctant due to family pressure. But they are sexy as hell, love men, and if they have the courage to make the jump, you got a sexy ass woman who will serve her man completely. They also would enjoy the relative freedom of having a non-Indian guy, because the Indian men tend to be condescending and the sex is very very marginal. So God Bless the guy who gets one and is smart enough to keep her....OSP
@OSP, I couldn't agree more. You are very right. Those who wanna do it can't do it cause of their family and surroundings. But, I guess, guys can make a woman jump, if she gets the feeling that her secret is safe with him. One more thing about Indian men is that, they just think about themselves, but not the women while having sex. This leaves us sexuallay furstrated. So, hunger is there.

@OSP, I couldn't agree more. You are very right. Those who wanna do it can't do it cause of their family and surroundings. But, I guess, guys can make a woman jump, if she gets the feeling that her secret is safe with him. One more thing about Indian men is that, they just think about themselves, but not the women while having sex. This leaves us sexuallay furstrated. So, hunger is there.
Agree with u, to them it's more like having ******* n thats it. Very few have on going sex

I never been with an Indian woman. I feel they are way to attached to their spouses than actually being tuned in with their wild side.

Back