Percentages......

Porkypig

Male
Gold Member
What percentage of white women in the US would you speculate have had sex with black men?
A. In the general population:
B. In the "Lifestyle" community:

My guess is 5% in general population and 25% in the "Lifestyle".

What percentage of white women in the US would you speculate have had sex with black men?
A. In the general population:
B. In the "Lifestyle" community:

My guess is 5% in general population and 25% in the "Lifestyle".

Define "Lifestyle".

From the amount of mixed children i see these days i would say that more women are having sex in general...i would say the percent would be closer to 20 percent.just my opinion

"Lifestyle" is what swingers are called today....or being in the "LS"

Everybody who is any type of "alternative sexual practice" considers themselves to be in the particular "lifestyle" related to their interest.

My Wife and I fall into the D/s, FLR and BDSM lifestyles. Should she ever decide to cuckold me, we will add the cuckolding lifestyle to our list as well.

My initial thought was you meant the "interracial sex lifestyle", in which case, your 25% seemed very low. Then I thought maybe you meant the "cuckolding lifestyle". That is why I asked for clarification as to which "lifestyle" you were referring.

Thanks, however, my post was a redirect back to the OP in response to his reply to me, not a reply to your post.

Not being a swinger, their use of the term "lifestyle" is foreign to me and in the D/s and BDSM/Leather lifestyles, we consider those who swing to be practicing a sexual fetish. I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder. :D

Actually, I apologize. I thought the OP responded with the clarification of what he meant by lifestyle. I just realized that you did and I mistook your post as a reply from the OP.

Thanks for your comments. Obviously, there would be a lot of variation based on age and geography, etc. Heck, you could even have a lot of debate over who is "white" and who is "black". B. Obama is considered black but he is 50% white. So, with regard to the general population, I was going to leave it to the individual's impressions and interpretation, considering ALL "white" women of legal age in the US. Regarding "Lifestyle", I didn't expect definition was needed for that and what I meant was "Swinging Lifestyle", accepting that there may be a great deal of diversity in that, as well. Some people may be in a monogamous relationship focused on Fem/Dom or BS&D, etc., and consider themselves in an "alternative" lifestyle. But, I specifically meant the lifestyle where the female partner had sex with other men.

My 25% figure for "Lifestyle" participants was based on my limited observation of "swinger-type" web sites where it seems like that percentage of women either actively fuck black men or state that they have in the past. Obviously, all of this is based on impressions and I doubt there is any hard science anywhere relating to either question.

Noway it's 20%,,, African Americans still in general make up a very small percentage of the overall population. I would say that 5 to 10 % is probably where it is, if you take say 7% of white females in this country ages 18 to 55.. You are probably looking at several million..that's a while lot of white women taking BBC. That also does not account for ******* females having sex which we all now is on the rise..or older females.

According to the 2012 Census . . .

"The new census estimates, a snapshot of the U.S. population as of July 2012, comes a year after the Census Bureau reported that whites had fallen to a minority among babies. Fueled by immigration and high rates of birth, particularly among Hispanics, racial and ethnic minorities are now growing more rapidly in numbers than whites.

It’s the latest in a series of reports that have signaled a major, long-term shift in the demographics of the United States, as non-Hispanic white Americans are expected to become a minority group over the next three decades. For years, Americans of Asian, black and Hispanic descent have stood poised to topple the demographic hegemony historically held by whites.

As a whole, the nonwhite population increased by 1.9 percent to 116 million, or 37 percent of the U.S. The fastest percentage growth is among multiracial Americans, followed by Asians and Hispanics. Non-Hispanic whites make up 63 percent of the U.S.; Hispanics, 17 percent; blacks, 12.3 percent; Asians, 5 percent; and multiracial Americans, 2.4 percent."

And . . . "The government also projects that in five years, minorities will make up more than half of children under 18. Not long after, the total U.S. white population will begin an inexorable decline in absolute numbers, due to aging baby boomers."

This being the case, our current estimates of white women with black men or hispanic men may be more than we had thought, or may want to think.

Back