Penis size of a sissy

generally a man with which size is called as a sissy?

• Total voters
thanks for all your reply.
i am near to 3" when erect and my wife never get orgasm from my tiny cock.
but i am pro in licking and eating her pussy. and i think this is the only thing that a sissy can learn and do.

thanks for all your reply.
i am near to 3" when erect and my wife never get orgasm from my tiny cock.
but i am pro in licking and eating her pussy. and i think this is the only thing that a sissy can learn and do.

In consolation I would say that you are not alone. Everyone of us has something that would like to change basically in own life. The most of these changes are impossible. So, everybody should learn to get bonuses from what they have. My husband has learned to find own fun and enjoy. Both of us are really happy and I'd wish you the same.

It is my opinion, that dick size does matter indeed, if you aren't going to change yourself, to develop other abilities...

In consolation I would say that you are not alone. Everyone of us has something that would like to change basically in own life. The most of these changes are impossible. So, everybody should learn to get bonuses from what they have. My husband has learned to find own fun and enjoy. Both of us are really happy and I'd wish you the same.

It is my opinion, that dick size does matter indeed, if you aren't going to change yourself, to develop other abilities...
is dick is not important so why all goes to black and leave us?

is dick is not important so why all goes to black and leave us?

Hmm.. I wouldn't like to talk in behalf of all girls who love black guys...
As for me, I don't leave white guys... I have a lot of really good lovers among them and some of them are well endowed indeed. I don't leave my hubby to be with blacks, because I love him and I love the life style we live. I just have my own preferences same as every one of us.
Yes, I prefer and love to be with black guys. But I love them not only for their big cocks. Believe me I know many black guys with average and even smaller dicks. I love them because they make love another way as whites. I receive from them absolutely another feeling. And I love what I can get from sex with black guys.
That is why I think they are the best lovers in the world...

I think a lot more goes into the classification but I voted "below 5 inches."

However, I've never been considered a sissy even though I'm smaller than that.

Now that I'm a cuck to a girl that spreads her legs for BBC my mannerisms are changing along with my sexual expectations. I suppose some might now call me a "sissy in training."

Yes my penis is 3 inches hard ,and I have never satisfied a women ,but found I satisfied many men ,and my wife who just about burnt out her vibrator ,becuse my tiny cock could never give her a climax or as she now says even feelit inside her ,So when she caught me in her panties sucking our neighbor Davids cock ,she was glad ,because she now knew she could fuck real size cocks and real men ,and I was then her little sissy cuckold and she finally told me ,bruce with that tiny penis you belong in panties nd sucking cocks ,and yes you are a sissy ,and she is r:wub: ight

Size has nothing to do with it, it's a state of mind.
I know a guy that has a huge cock and is the biggest sissy you could hope to meet and know other guys with small cocks that are so masculine there is now way you would ever see them in panties or whatever.

even without my dick i can make orgasm my gf, only with two fingers, be a sissy is not only a dick size problem, this is because you don't know how to !@#$%^&*. because you don't make sport, because you don't know where is G point and clitoris. I'm a white boy and every girls i fucked let me their legs wide open. I give severals orgasms to my gf.
this isn't true a big dick is perfect, i had some problems to !@#$%^&* a blonde she cannot accept all my dick, i was to large for her, she feeling tingling even after severals hours in her !@#$%^&*, she liked it, but i cannot move in her when we fucked. And i fucked her with my gf, they are not bi, meanwhile a entire week, we fucked the most of time. And wow.. i 'm not black. I think this is a comfort to some guys to say it is because their skin color, no... you are zero. You let me play with your wife and she will clings to curtain. i !@#$%^&* in threesome because i m swinger, more is better. if i could'nt !@#$%^&* my wife, i asked myself some questions to know why and learn to do my job like a man.

Put your dick in her !@#$%^&*, even with 3 or 6 inches she will feel you, mine cannot walk to or three days when i sodomize her !@#$%^&*. Put your fingers 3 cms in her !@#$%^&*, make a hook, and you will feel a rough skin, she will moaning.

i'm tired to read, "superior", it's normal because genetic, white have a short dick. no... i've a real "20cms" dick, large, it's 7 cms more than normal, and when i pull my dick out my boxer to a new girl, each time i hear some like "woaw". Make you a reason, you and only you are not make to !@#$%^&*. Go to learn tantrism or continue cuckholding, but there is many white guys with a big dick, and there is many black guys with a short dick... this is me answering to our announce on the swingers site we are, i laugh very often. White or Black guys this is always the same thing, fake pictures or pictures made after a pump usage... of course the dick is not hard and you cannot !@#$%^&* with it. The better real black cock we found made 18cms... his owner have saying 22cms... he was a lier, of course. because when you measure your dick you must take it from the pubian bone, without push and follow the dick to the head. And most of times guys take it from balls or lie.

Be what you want to do, i ask myself if guys here have a gf, and if they prefer not to have a black dick in their own ass rather than gf ass. I know, i diskike skin contact with another guys and it 's hard when we fuck the same girl.

its so humiliating to us tiny cocked sissys as black men take our white wives from us and before we know
it were at the hospital watching our white wives give birth to dark babies as the nurses have a good giggle,
giving you the look of, ooh wat a sissy he must be. comments

I was exposed to "sissies" for the first time last weekend when my wife and I were hosted at a couples get together. There were three white couples invited to another white couple's home. It was a beautiful home as he had inherited and made a great deal of money. My wife's regular boyfriend was in attendance as was 3 other black men.

I was shocked when the male host met us at the door in pink panties and he had very small "real" breasts. They were not big but pronounced enough with small dark erect nipples. We all had drinks while our wives played in the bedroom(s). I was curious about this guy but never felt comfortable in having a real conversation with him.

By the end of the evening his wife had him take down his panties and show everyone his tiny clit. His dick was very small. It was almost like he'd been in a cold swimming pool - Tiny cock and balls.

When my wife and I got home she said that the black boyfriend moved in 4 or 5 years ago and stated he'd be the man of the house. It started with the white husband wearing her panties and then evolved into hormone treatments where he began developing breasts and losing some of his male muscle and form.

My wife shared that after three years he no longer has erections, which suits the black boyfriend even more. They have no interest in having him complete a transformation to a female, just remove any masculine traits and characteristics.

Tracey saw how concerned I looked and said she didn't want a sissy. I realize many of my friends would think I was kinky to serve as my wife's cuckold, and to be a bitch for her black boyfriends, but I could never see myself as a true sissy. To each his own I suppose.

The guy did not seem to be the least bit embarrassed or humiliated as he showed off his feminine physique.

I'd love to know from the men who are sissies, would you take it a step further like this guy did if your wife or black boyfriend required it? Curious

I was exposed to "sissies" for the first time last weekend when my wife and I were hosted at a couples get together. There were three white couples invited to another white couple's home. It was a beautiful home as he had inherited and made a great deal of money. My wife's regular boyfriend was in attendance as was 3 other black men.

I was shocked when the male host met us at the door in pink panties and he had very small "real" breasts. They were not big but pronounced enough with small dark erect nipples. We all had drinks while our wives played in the bedroom(s). I was curious about this guy but never felt comfortable in having a real conversation with him.

By the end of the evening his wife had him take down his panties and show everyone his tiny clit. His dick was very small. It was almost like he'd been in a cold swimming pool - Tiny cock and balls.

When my wife and I got home she said that the black boyfriend moved in 4 or 5 years ago and stated he'd be the man of the house. It started with the white husband wearing her panties and then evolved into hormone treatments where he began developing breasts and losing some of his male muscle and form.

My wife shared that after three years he no longer has erections, which suits the black boyfriend even more. They have no interest in having him complete a transformation to a female, just remove any masculine traits and characteristics.

Tracey saw how concerned I looked and said she didn't want a sissy. I realize many of my friends would think I was kinky to serve as my wife's cuckold, and to be a bitch for her black boyfriends, but I could never see myself as a true sissy. To each his own I suppose.

The guy did not seem to be the least bit embarrassed or humiliated as he showed off his feminine physique.

I'd love to know from the men who are sissies, would you take it a step further like this guy did if your wife or black boyfriend required it? Curious
as a sissy with near to 3" tiny cock it is so hard to show my dick to every one. but just thinking about humiliating of it make me crazy.

even without my dick i can make orgasm my gf, only with two fingers, be a sissy is not only a dick size problem, this is because you don't know how to !@#$%^&*. because you don't make sport, because you don't know where is G point and clitoris. ...

Sorry to disagree, but many of the submissive white males I know, including those that identify as "sissy" know how and are perfectly capable of giving their wives sexual pleasure. They know where their wife's clitoris is and their "G-spot" as well as how to use their fingers, lips, tongues and penises to give their wives orgasms. Some have average to large penises as well, but they have the mental and emotional state or desire to be sissy.

Being a sissy has to do with wanting to dress and act a certain way, not in being sexually deficient in some manner. Many cuckolds tend act the part of a sissy maid for their wives as a form of submission to her and to denote their acceptance of her lover (s), but even this is not necessarily because they are unable to pleasure their wives. Many desire to see their wives with other men. Some use their position as a sissy cuckold to engage in homosexual sex acts which they could not permit themselves to do otherwise.

Back