Penis size of a sissy

generally a man with which size is called as a sissy?

• Total voters
A win-win situation for both of you, esp for you. hehheh

Again you're absolutely right. Both of us more or less have got each their dividends of this.
He is happy that I am satisfied sexually and this point won't a factor to destroy our family anymore. He has learned to feel my orgasm and embraced as his own. He knows I love him even more now. He found himself in this fetish, ready to sacrifice. He thinks it's quite brave and courageous act, to give up his freedom, for our happiness.
Of course I've got little bit more of it.
Now I am absolutely free to choose whom I want to have in my bed. I have hubby's support and help in searching of my studs. Now I can even earn some money since my cucky has to ******* with me.

In concluding all of these I would say that our family life became more healthier now.

really?
that sounds like fun though, im 19 and want to get into it one day. all i seem to do is think about my gf with big black men, and it turns me on completely

really?
that sounds like fun though, im 19 and want to get into it one day.

Yes. I have two *******, 19 and 17y.o. About ******* I'm sure, because he was my first man. About sun?..? I had for this time another man as my lover. But sun looks more after me. So, I don't know indeed.

Back