Penis 101

Race

Male
After last call an attractive woman invited me home to her place. When we got there we had another ******* and headed upstairs. She went into the bathroom and told me to go in her bedroom and get naked she will be right out. I always do what I'm told. I undressed and sat on the bed and waited for her. Soon she came out of the bathroom still fully clothed and of course the first thing she did was check out my dick. This is what she saw...
sd.jpg
She said "oh boy looks like like I might get a full three inches tonight but I'm ok with that we can still have some fun." She then started doing a sexy strip tease for me, when she was nude she kneeled down between my legs looked at my dick and saw this...
640.jpg
You should have seen her face, she was so shocked. I'm not saying it's big like a bbc, my dick could never compare to a black cock and I'm not saying that she was overly impressed with it's size but she couldn't believe how much it grows and that she was going to get more than twice as much insider than she thought.
Just because you see a small limp dick doesn't mean it's just going to grow two inches, small ones quite often grow more than big hanging ones. Some women need a lesson in penis 101.

Last edited:
I believe that it's been proven as an evolutionary advantage for many reasons in most locations on Earth, but who am I to judge.

Anyhow, very impressive!

After last call an attractive woman invited me home to her place. When we got there we had another ******* and headed upstairs. She went into the bathroom and told me to go in her bedroom and get naked she will be right out. I always do what I'm told. I undressed and sat on the bed and waited for her. Soon she came out of the bathroom still fully clothed and of course the first thing she did was check out my dick. This is what she saw...
View attachment 363942
She said "oh boy looks like like I might get a full three inches tonight but I'm ok with that we can still have some fun." She then started doing a sexy strip tease for me, when she was nude she kneeled down between my legs looked at my dick and saw this...
View attachment 363944
You should have seen her face, she was so shocked. I'm not saying it's big like a bbc, my dick could never compare to a black cock and I'm not saying that she was overly impressed with it's size but she couldn't believe how much it grows and that she was going to get more than twice as much insider than she thought.
Just because you see a small limp dick doesn't mean it's just going to grow two inches, small ones quite often grow more than big hanging ones. Some women need a lesson in penis 101.

well, whether you're hung like a gas pump or half a roll of lifesavers, the important thing was that you had a good time.

Back