Pegging

Im a completely straight black male but "Pegging" has always been one the wife's fantasy. At first the thought of it made me a little uncomfortable, but the more and more a read and learned about what other men have to say about it the more open minded I have become on the subject. We have transistioned slowly from rimming to fingering or using the vibrator against my ass while she sucks my cock and balls . Those have some of the best orgasms ive ever had. At few weeks ago I finally let her insert something other than fingers in my ass and before you know it I came so hard blasted her face with my cum like a lot lol. She loved every second of it I could see how turned on she was. Turned out to be a better experience than we both expected. Not sure how often it will happen if ever again, but I would say it was definitely a turn on for us both. I even let her take pictures lol

Last edited:
In order for hubby to learn his place, I'm going to start pegging my hubby. Been looking on the internet, don't want to spend a massive amount till I know what I'm doing.
Anyone got a suggestion as to a good strap on for a girl to use on a man to begin with? Any tips or hints, what to avoid or lookout for?
Thanx X

Back