Payback is a bitch

New to the site. Happy new year everyone!

I am single black guy living in Texas. I like Texas. Its a great place for interracial dating. Right now I am involved with three white chicks, one of whom is married. I have been banging white pussy almost exclusively for five years now, although I sometimes mix it up just to keep it interesting.

A little bit about me. As you may have already sensed by now, I'm a very dominant guy who has no problems seeing women as primarily sexual creatures. Maybe its the vibe I give out, but I seem to attract women who are for the most part quite comfortable with that sort of thing. I am not what you would call a "gentleman." I don't believe in all that feminist bullshit about gender equality and other nonsense. My three white bitches know who runs the show. They also know that I don't do monogamy, but they have accepted that. In fact it seems to turn them on.

Now I know there are some white girls out there who are scared shitless of a black man, but I feel that this is slowly changing. Of late, I have noticed white girls getting more open. I've had pretty white girls, complete strangers walk up to me and comment on how beautiful my chocolate colored skin looks as they bend over backwards to convince me they are not fucking racist! Who the fuck cares? Sometimes I just guilt trip them into having sex with me :) Its fucking great being a confident black dude in Texas today :)

Not sure if this is some weird fetish these girls have now. My three sluts always tell me how much they love to see my really dark skin against their pasty white skin. For me it is more of a power trip. I like to bang white chicks just to dominate them. And boy do I like to dominate them, but I don't plan to marry any of them. With today's fucking divorce laws, don't want one of these bitches to take me to the cleaners in a divorce. I have worked too hard to get here. I'm sure the fucking some cracker judge in the Texas family courts will fuck a black man in a divorce settlement particularly if he is married to a white woman.

If you were to ask me which woman I like fucking the most, I would say the married white slut. Why? I grew up quite poor. It is a miracle I am where I am today. I struggled to put myself thru college. I started in community college and then moved to a large university in Texas and fucking hated it.

I resented the white guys assuming that I was somehow an idiot and got in based on affirmative action alone. So you can say I carry a chip on my shoulder even after all these years. So I particularly enjoy fucking this white loser's wife. I have a very strict Dominant/submissive relationship with her and push her boundaries all the time, making her do and say things that an outsider would consider quite humiliating. Surprisingly, the more I push her, the more submissive she gets. Women! they never cease to surprise and amaze you!

Anyway, Just wanted to introduce myself. I am happy to find this community, where I can be myself.

I am single black guy living in Texas. I like Texas. Its a great place for interracial dating. Right now I am involved with three white chicks, one of whom is married. I have been banging white pussy almost exclusively for five years now, although I sometimes mix it up just to keep it interesting.

A little bit about me. As you may have already sensed by now, I'm a very dominant guy who has no problems seeing women as primarily sexual creatures. Maybe its the vibe I give out, but I seem to attract women who are for the most part quite comfortable with that sort of thing. I am not what you would call a "gentleman." I don't believe in all that feminist bullshit about gender equality and other nonsense. My three white bitches know who runs the show. They also know that I don't do monogamy, but they have accepted that. In fact it seems to turn them on.

Now I know there are some white girls out there who are scared shitless of a black man, but I feel that this is slowly changing. Of late, I have noticed white girls getting more open. I've had pretty white girls, complete strangers walk up to me and comment on how beautiful my chocolate colored skin looks as they bend over backwards to convince me they are not fucking racist! Who the fuck cares? Sometimes I just guilt trip them into having sex with me :) Its fucking great being a confident black dude in Texas today :)

Not sure if this is some weird fetish these girls have now. My three sluts always tell me how much they love to see my really dark skin against their pasty white skin. For me it is more of a power trip. I like to bang white chicks just to dominate them. And boy do I like to dominate them, but I don't plan to marry any of them. With today's fucking divorce laws, don't want one of these bitches to take me to the cleaners in a divorce. I have worked too hard to get here. I'm sure the fucking some cracker judge in the Texas family courts will fuck a black man in a divorce settlement particularly if he is married to a white woman.

If you were to ask me which woman I like fucking the most, I would say the married white slut. Why? I grew up quite poor. It is a miracle I am where I am today. I struggled to put myself thru college. I started in community college and then moved to a large university in Texas and fucking hated it.

I resented the white guys assuming that I was somehow an idiot and got in based on affirmative action alone. So you can say I carry a chip on my shoulder even after all these years. So I particularly enjoy fucking this white loser's wife. I have a very strict Dominant/submissive relationship with her and push her boundaries all the time, making her do and say things that an outsider would consider quite humiliating. Surprisingly, the more I push her, the more submissive she gets. Women! they never cease to surprise and amaze you!

Anyway, Just wanted to introduce myself. I am happy to find this community, where I can be myself.

Just because there are racist idiots who treated you badly when you were younger and struggling does not mean all white people will treat you that way. We are all individuals with different thoughts, actions, and reactions. You can lump all white people into one group if you want, but then aren't you doing the very thing you are complaining about?
Just my 2 cents.
Oh, BTW, if the divorce laws scare you (I am divorced and I got bent over without the system even providing lube or dinner first. lol), watch out for the community property and common law laws. After 10 years of marriage or after 10 years of living with someone, EVERYTHING is considered community property and split down the middle, even if you had that property before you met her. Also, I believe (check with a lawyer to be sure) that you are considered common-law married after only one or two years of living with someone.
Finally, welcome to B2W, from one Texan to another.

Just because there are racist idiots who treated you badly when you were younger and struggling does not mean all white people will treat you that way. We are all individuals with different thoughts, actions, and reactions. You can lump all white people into one group if you want, but then aren't you doing the very thing you are complaining about?
Just my 2 cents.
Oh, BTW, if the divorce laws scare you (I am divorced and I got bent over without the system even providing lube or dinner first. lol), watch out for the community property and common law laws. After 10 years of marriage or after 10 years of living with someone, EVERYTHING is considered community property and split down the middle, even if you had that property before you met her. Also, I believe (check with a lawyer to be sure) that you are considered common-law married after only one or two years of living with someone.
Finally, welcome to B2W, from one Texan to another.

Of course, I know that not everybody is the same. That was not the point. I was just being honest about why I enjoy banging white chicks. For me

1) I like the power angle specially given the racial history in this country. Dominating them gives me more pleasure than dominating women from other races.
2) I fantasize about some angry white guy resenting me for doing it. That is a great turn on. I read what racists say about mixed race ******* on racist websites. I feel that I am giving it to the "MAN"

Otherwise its all pussy you know. One is the same as the other. My dick doesn't know a white pussy from a black pussy or any other pussy. But my brain does. Its all in our heads. Different folks are turned on by different things. I am just being honest about why banging white chicks turns me on :)

I totally get the community property warning. I think Texas is a community property state right? Fuck that *******. I am never getting married unless I have an iron clad pre-nup, and even then I am not sure because some cracker judge may nullify my pre-nup. I never let my so called "girl friends" to move in with me. Who wants that hassle? I want my space, and they can have theirs. To me they are my fuck buddies. No way, I am letting them get in the way of my personal goals and aspirations. Just being honest. Don't mean to insult anyone.

Of course, I know that not everybody is the same. That was not the point. I was just being honest about why I enjoy banging white chicks. For me

1) I like the power angle specially given the racial history in this country. Dominating them gives me more pleasure than dominating women from other races.
2) I fantasize about some angry white guy resenting me for doing it. That is a great turn on. I read what racists say about mixed race ******* on racist websites. I feel that I am giving it to the "MAN"

Otherwise its all pussy you know. One is the same as the other. My dick doesn't know a white pussy from a black pussy or any other pussy. But my brain does. Its all in our heads. Different folks are turned on by different things. I am just being honest about why banging white chicks turns me on :)

I totally get the community property warning. I think Texas is a community property state right? Fuck that *******. I am never getting married unless I have an iron clad pre-nup, and even then I am not sure because some cracker judge may nullify my pre-nup. I never let my so called "girl friends" to move in with me. Who wants that hassle? I want my space, and they can have theirs. To me they are my fuck buddies. No way, I am letting them get in the way of my personal goals and aspirations. Just being honest. Don't mean to insult anyone.

I understand your reasons and you are definitely right - 90% of sex happens between the ears.
Yes, Texas is a community property and a common-law state, that's why I warned you. Different states have different laws for community property and common-law. Texas is one that is fairly biased towards women in both cases.
You are being smart about it. Have fun and enjoy.

I understand your reasons and you are definitely right - 90% of sex happens between the ears.
Yes, Texas is a community property and a common-law state, that's why I warned you. Different states have different laws for community property and common-law. Texas is one that is fairly biased towards women in both cases.
You are being smart about it. Have fun and enjoy.

Sorry to hear that you got fucked over man. There used to be a time in this country when guys did the honorable thing and supported families and their women. And women were submissive, kind and took pride in raising a good family and let their man be a man. Now women are using the family courts to fuck their poor husbands over in no fault divorces. Its no surprise that men are running scared of commitment and marriage. Why buy the cow when you can just purchase the milk? Women in this country will rue the day when they see what society they have ushered in, in the next forty years. If I ever get married, I'm going to some village in Africa to find my bride but God bless America's hook up culture. My dick says thank you :)

Mr. Texas you speak the truth! You do it in an excellent way. Guilt thing still works eh? Well it does-and I am a woman who loves beautiful black cock and a beautiful black man with that. You ever come to Kansas this attractive married white woman would love to meet your aquitance sir. My Husband would love to meet you as well. He loves to watch me fucking sweet hard long luscious black cock and sucking on it like a pudding pop.

Back