PAWG wife, CT/TX couple always looking for fun.

Hey all,

Were back and forth Between Houston tx (here until March) and new haven CT area . Just wanted to introduce ourselves. I sent out a hot wife thread earlier with some pics, and glad you guys like them.

My lovely wife is a hot 30 year old PAWG and a black mans dream. We’ve done mmf once or twice with me and a friend of mine (white guy) but she’s reinvigorated her love for bbc (her last boyfriend was black) .

every time we fuck now she talks about how much she wishes she was sucking on a bbc . Her fantasy is a bbc gangbang and a DP while I watch .
In the meantime, everyone on this site has been kind and respectful so that goes a long way .

talk to you all soon

Steve and LyneaView attachment 3148191View attachment 3148191
Much better post and very informative!
I am already a fan of your curvy wife 🍑.
might be interested depending on our schedule. There are a few good spots between Austin and Houston where we can meet up if interested, Send me a private conversation message.

MMike

Hey all,

Were back and forth Between Houston tx (here until March) and new haven CT area . Just wanted to introduce ourselves. I sent out a hot wife thread earlier with some pics, and glad you guys like them.

My lovely wife is a hot 30 year old PAWG and a black mans dream. We’ve done mmf once or twice with me and a friend of mine (white guy) but she’s reinvigorated her love for bbc (her last boyfriend was black) .

every time we fuck now she talks about how much she wishes she was sucking on a bbc . Her fantasy is a bbc gangbang and a DP while I watch .
In the meantime, everyone on this site has been kind and respectful so that goes a long way .

talk to you all soon

I’ll be in Houston on the 15th and can host if interested message me

Hey all,

talk to you all soon

That's an Ass and thighs I want to rub and smack as I fucking it

Hey all,

talk to you all soon

Very nice! Do you ever get to the Dallas area?

Hey all,

talk to you all soon

She is so fine and built for black men

Hey all,

talk to you all soon

mckinney area but mobile dfw and surrounding

Back