Party Tonight in NJ, Meadowlands.

Do hotels not have a problem with this sort of thing? I can imagine it'll get pretty loud in there if you have more than a few people show up. Let's hope there aren't any small children or nuns in the room next door.

Having said that- have a great evening. I hope you have fun.

Do hotels not have a problem with this sort of thing? I can imagine it'll get pretty loud in there if you have more than a few people show up. Let's hope there aren't any small children or nuns in the room next door.

Having said that- have a great evening. I hope you have fun.

I think if you have a jacuzzi in the room with a bar they know that it won't be filled with nuns and or little *******. Especially if the hotel is next to Giants stadium.

Secondly no hotel managment dare complain about my presence in a hotel. I've got such elite status with all the stays and bookings I generate for the brand, corporate is on my side. But back to the fact that the room has a multi person hot tub and a bar.

I think if you have a jacuzzi in the room with a bar they know that it won't be filled with nuns and or little *******. Especially if the hotel is next to Giants stadium.

Secondly no hotel managment dare complain about my presence in a hotel. I've got such elite status with all the stays and bookings I generate for the brand, corporate is on my side. But back to the fact that the room has a multi person hot tub and a bar.
I'd love to watch a party like that go down.

Back