Party time...

Rene Rogers

Female
My husband is in the kitchen making another round of drinks for the folks in the living room. I've been rubbing up against Kyle all night long, whenever I can get close enough to touch him. I caught him in the hall and pressed myself against his crotch in the hallway. He rewarded me by swelling under his tight jeans--his big stiff cock straining hard at the zipper. When we walked back into the living room, it would have been hard for anyone, including my husband, to miss the sight of his erection practically bursting from his crotch.

When my husband left the room, I nodded at him and he got the signal. I'm sure one or two of our other friends saw it too, but I didn't care. I just wanted to have that monster of a dick pounding my cunt for all it was worth. He'd gotten me so fucking hot with the looks, the little touches, the damn lip licking that he knew drove me crazy, and it was way past time to slide him inside my tight pussy. It wasn't like I got stretched too much by my husband, he was hung like a chipmunk and he knew it, too.

Kyle got to the bedroom before me and he had already dropped his pants. His cock was all shiny and smooth in the dim light of the bedroom. We didn't have time for preliminaries. I just kneeled on the bed and put my ass up in the air. I was naked underneath my skirt--naked and dripping wet for him. He rammed his hot rod into me and began to piston back and forth like some high powered engine. I loved the fullness of him. I loved the feeling that my pussy couldn't hold any more than what Kyle was slamming into it.

I reached down between my legs to rub my clit and help my climax along. I knew he was in heat and ready to spill in me any moment. That was fine with me. I was so anxious to have a load of his hot jizz in me. I began to buck harder back against him and moan out his name as I felt the contractions building deep in my core. The head of his cock was hitting the mouth of my womb and I could feel it all the way to my throat. When he threw his head back with a roar and pulled my hips back hard against him I let myself go. I could feel my body literally drinking in all that it could of the hot jets he pumped inside me.

I hated to see him zip up his jeans. We left the room separately and joined the party from different doorways, but I don't think we were fooling anyone. I went to refill my wine glass and my husband followed me into the kitchen. I saw him smiling at me as he watched me pour my wine. He walked over to me and put his hand under my skirt. He drew his finger through my wetness and brought it to his nose.

"Fresh," he whispered in my ear. "You're such an insatiable slut. Next time, I want to watch. It's only fair."

"Next time, you can watch. Next time, I want you to come in my face while he comes in my pussy."

My husband groaned. I put my hand over his fly and stroked his erection. "You're such a sweetheart, baby. A real little prince."

More interracial erotica? Rene Rogers Writes

Back