Party Announcement: For all the hot women and hot wife couples *cum* run with the Bulls.

flsubboy4u

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
photo-bdsm-r40-s1-7720976_81836.17077112.main.jpg
Please use this thread to announce and get information about parties and hot black bull / white female sex parties so we can all be aware of opportunities to meet with real people who want to enjoy the lifestyle. If you are throwing a party, want to attend a party or are tired of just fantasizing and want to participate with strong, hung black studs, this is where you can post.

Ladies, yes it's really that good! So stop wondering and start acting. So Many hung black men to enjoy and so little time. You deserve to live life to the fullest. Don't dream about it, make it happen. See my first party announcement below.

Last edited:
photo-bdsm-r40-s1-7720976_81836.16131528.1.main.jpg ES_poolaerialview_1280x430_FitToBoxSmallDimension_LowerCenter.jpg
A Night with the Black Bulls party 9/26 in Beautiful Deerfield Beach, FL (close to Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton)

Well you couldn't make it to Hedonism this year, no worries cause we are bringing Hedonism to you in south Florida. We have a party that is approaching fast and there are a few more spots open for some lucky and sexy single women and couples to attend. So far we have a sexy vibrant crowd coming! Food, music, and some sexy, confident, well hung Black Bulls with will be in attendance. You will be thrilled at how awesomely exciting these men are ladies. Inquire for more information about who the best fuck of your life will be coming from.

No theme to this party so just dress sexy and come have a good time. Location is beautiful Deerfield Beach, Florida (Near Fort Lauderdale Airport) and easy to get to. From I-95 Take the Hillsboro Blvd west exit. From the Florida Turnpike exit at Lysons Road and go north one mile to Hillsboro Blvd. Party starts at 8 and ends at 12. Space is limited to four hot ladies -or- two cuck couples and two or three hot single ladies. Contact me @flsubboy4u or @BocaBull! For information. Only serious people respond cause THIS IS THE REAL DEAL: Food, drinks, music and the hottest, experienced black studs on the planet. Jamie (FLsubboy4u xoxo If you want to have some real fun and unwind at the end of the month, contact me now! FLSUBBOY4U Cheers!

HOTELS CLOSE BY:

http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/ho...boca-raton-deerfield-beach-DEEBHHX/index.html

http://www.doubletreehoteldeerfieldbeach.com/

http://www.hotelsone.com/deerfield-beach-hotels-us/wyndham-deerfield-beach-resort.html?as=g&aid=67525644878&dsti=109203&dstt=8&label=ggehoeu-bh109203&akw=wyndham deerfield beach&asrc=Search&ast=&gclid=Cj0KEQjwj_SvBRC7k4DfkLHiuMABEiQAvPOaqbC5cIEAmdJYXQ7csSadv66P-a8QJIy6Z_4rjhrcKGEaAu2s8P8HAQ

http://embassysuites3.hilton.com/en...field-beach-resort-and-spa-DEEFLES/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
We'd love to find an established GB group of guys or couples (or both) that put together and host parties in our general area. So far no luck.... but we keep looking :)

photo-bdsm-r40-s1-7720976_81836.16131525.1.main.jpg photo-bdsm-r40-s1-7720976_81836.16131523.main.jpg
Still dreaming? Be who you want to be. Come to my party in Deerfield Beach, Florida for a relaxed and fun atmosphere with experienced black bulls who know how to make you comfortable. Newbies are welcome who come with a positive and adventurous attitude. All bulls are on this site and you can talk with them before deciding to come. If you do come, you will cum and cum and cum until you realize what you have been missing all your life.
My goal is to bring hot black bulls and beautiful, hot, and very sexual white women together to promote the best sexual experiences the planet has to offer.
CONTACT FLSUBBOY4U OR BOCABULL FOR DETAILS AND hot guest list. SPACE IS LIMITED SO ACT NOW!!!

Last edited:
131015-superbe-nude-ass-of-a-hottie-girl.jpg
Still space for one more special lady who is looking for the interracial sex experience.
Come have fun at a small party near Fort Lauderdale with bulls who are the best of the best.
Please contact Flsubboy4u for discussion or details

View attachment 662295 View attachment 662296
Still dreaming? Be who you want to be. Come to my party in Deerfield Beach, Florida for a relaxed and fun atmosphere with experienced black bulls who know how to make you comfortable. Newbies are welcome who come with a positive and adventurous attitude. All bulls are on this site and you can talk with them before deciding to come. If you do come, you will cum and cum and cum until you realize what you have been missing all your life.
My goal is to bring hot black bulls and beautiful, hot, and very sexual white women together to promote the best sexual experiences the planet has to offer.
CONTACT FLSUBBOY4U OR BOCABULL FOR DETAILS AND hot guest list. SPACE IS LIMITED SO ACT NOW!!!
I would love to b a bull at ur party infaq I could get a load goin mia n stop n chill with in tht hot steamy atmosphere n maybe add a lil more pleaure to these hot milky white ladies

It's going to be the hottest party in South Florida. But, only three couples and three or four bulls. Would you like to cum? (pun intended).
This party has been changed to the end of October. Sorry for the rescheduling. If you would like to come and enjoy some hot black cock as only the hottest studs can provide, please write me or Boca Bull. Thanks and have a great day.

Back