Participate or Just Watch?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by circusill, Apr 17, 2013.

?

What do you do

1. Just Watch

19 vote(s)
    45.2%
  2. Participate

23 vote(s)
    54.8%
  1. circusill

circusill Active Member

Do you participate or just watch?

2. Mandy and Brian

Mandy and Brian Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    started off participating then over the years it turned out i just watch sometimes or hear about it later.

3. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    When we play, its usually 3-somes, and the wife loves to be "skewed", and I love sloppy seconds ... :)

4. Imagination

Imagination Well-Known Member

US
    I would rather watch, but if asked to participate I will. As long as there's no gay action.

5. Dave/Amy

Dave/Amy Member

I like to participate but I also like to watch

John77 likes this.
  6. calixto

calixto Well-Known Member Gold Member

Argentina
    Both of them in my case. I've several experience between my wife and her black friend.
    Perhaps in my case is a little diferent due I know our black friend Axel because we worked together.
    During our second encounter, Axel was lying on our bed and Susie sat over his cock to fuck. One or two minutes later, she had her first orgasm. Axel kept fucking for 20 minutes more, until he said that he was trying to cum. When Susie took in count he was close to cum, she begged me to suck her nipples, due she wished cum together. I sucked her boobys while Axel continued fucking her, until they finally found their own orgasms. It was a real honour for me assit her during the fuck.

7. Threedecadecuck

Threedecadecuck Active Member

I only participate if invited. I actually prefer watching to participation. I feel the other man or men are there to participate. When my wife asks or the men ask me to, I will join in.
    I am bi. So, I do like to get involved where I can be the second woman in the action.

markbear1 likes this.
  8. CrimsonCain

CrimsonCain Active Member

I like watchinh and participating....but i love when she plays alone...the mystery of whats being done to her is a huge turn on:)

Ray, avinman and calixto like this.
  9. CuckoldCurious

CuckoldCurious New Member

what fun would just watching be?

10. jd2234irl

jd2234irl Active Member

Ireland
    watch and wank

11. Ray

Ray New Member

US
    I think maybe a bit of both. The most important thing would be to see their passions play out though.

markbear1 likes this.