Panty's

tinycuck74

Male
From
AL, US
Ive been struggling with the fact I should probably be in panty's full time. I'm single right now so I guess it doesn't matter but as soon as I find a lady I should probably make the change. As much as I hate to admit it a dick like mine doesn't deserve boxers. I would never want to insult a lady by acting like I'm a real man. I just dont know what style or color to buy. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Tinycuck74@gmail.com

Ive been struggling with the fact I should probably be in panty's full time. I'm single right now so I guess it doesn't matter but as soon as I find a lady I should probably make the change. As much as I hate to admit it a dick like mine doesn't deserve boxers. I would never want to insult a lady by acting like I'm a real man. I just dont know what style or color to buy. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Tinycuck74@gmail.com
Let her decide if you should wear panties all the time.

Thanks for the advice. I went shopping today and came back with six new pair. To be honest there super comfortable. I had some advice on colors and style. I wasn't crazy about the feminine colors at first but now I understand why there right for me.

Back