Panties or Cock Cage?

What is more humiliating for white boys to have to wear?

• Panties

Votes: 266 41.8%
  • Cuck Cage

Votes: 370 58.2%

• Total voters

circusill

What is more humiliating for white boys to have to wear?

Panties are humiliating because they strip the white boy of his sexuality and feminize him. It's even more humiliating when his wife and her black lover see that his little cock is erect in her panties. A lot of white boys have said that they're so turned on by this that they have accidentally cum in the panties.

A cock cage or chastity device is equally humiliating. The white boy is fully restrained and denied any pleasure or release. Once locked in a chastity device, the cuckolds cock becomes useless. He is unable to penetrate his wife, while her black lover gets full access to her entire body. The wife or black bull who has the key is in full control of his cock.

Sorry, but I don't really find either to be particularly humiliating.

I never understood why "****** feminization" is supposed to be humiliating. If you adore and idolize women, why would being made to emulate one and wear their clothing be humiliating instead of an honor? The only possible humiliation I see is due to the fact a man could never be good enough to be even "adequate" as a woman.

The chastity device is also something I feel is a sign of love from a wife to her husband. She cares enough to claim him as her own and to give him the gift of tease and denial, keeping him always longing for her. Why should that be humiliating?

Then again, I do have a tendency to look at things in a somewhat abstract fashion.

Well, I wore my wife's panties as a "laugh" a couple of times ... then realized silk has a pretty damn good feeling about them, and bought myself some silk boxers and briefs of my own. They're awesome during the hot, sticky days of the summer. If you guys have never tried silk undies, you need to try 'em. I love sitting out on the patio, sipping on a margarita or bourbon, starring at the lake, and feeling "lit'l willy" rubbing the inside of those silk boxers ... life is soooooo good. :)

both in regular use here , fred is locked 24/7 for periods depending on how i feel , he is pantied all the time , he has no male underwear at all , in fact he has far more pairs of panties than i do , he has cotton thongs or boy shorts for work , and more feminine ones for weekends , evenings or meets . even for doctors / hospital appointments he is pantied .

To me, the panties enhance the humiliation by removing the illusion of his unwilling participation. In a cage, on some emotional level he can always say "someone else has the key, it's out of my control". In panties, there is nothing physical keeping him in his place- he is submitting because he recognizes his place as much as I do.

bitch.jpg I have my cuck in panties to show him he isn't my real man in the bedroom. It shows him that he is closer to a girlfriend to me as opposed to my Man. It is kinda cute to see him in his panties with his little cock hard because he usually cant even peak over the rim of them with his little cock. here is an example...

He is a cleaner and a cock sucker when told to. My first black master trained him really good so he knows his place. He is not allowed to enter my pussy and is only allowed to cum once in a while for health reasons. Even them he has to cum in his own mouth and either me or one of my lovers wash it down with some piss then it's right back in his cage.

Back