Panties or Cock Cage?

What is more humiliating for white boys to have to wear?

• Panties

Votes: 266 41.8%
  • Cuck Cage

Votes: 370 58.2%

• Total voters
Wh
For us its both. I no longer even own a pair of men's underwear. My wife has disposed of them all. Chastity is something we both enjoy..

Wearing panties is a daily occurance and completely normal for us now. Chastity is another matter. Once I am put in my cage I tend to be kept in it for more than a month or two. We have found it takes two weeks or so before any real mental changes occur. That is when I not only become more submissive but more understanding of women and how men treat them. I stop looking at them as sex object and desiring to be with them, and begin understanding their needs to be respected, cherished, and loved. I also become much more centered on my wife and her needs. Her need to be with other more capable men.

I love the tight constant and secure feeling the cage gives me. It is a twenty four hour a day feeling. A constant reminder of who I am. Then the sound. My wife absolutely loves the sound I make when I move or walk. The combination of my PA ring and lock hitting the hard plastic is undeniable.
what sort of device do you have?
Is it secured with the pa? How long ago did you get the pa? Did it hurt? Does it make sex for your wife uncomfortable?

I have two devices. We both prefer the cb6000s. We also have a Bon4. No the PA does not secure it. Our next one will be a metal cage with a PA lock. I received my PA five years ago. Since then I have been gauged twice. Ready for the next bigger size. My wife decided she needed me to be pierced after her first BBC. For several reasons. First is ownership. Second to control how and when i can touch myself, and lastly so she could actually feel me inside her. Back then I still was allowed..lol... the piercing hit her in just the rigjt places. She loved it.

Yes it hurt, but only for a second..not nearly as much as the humiliation of getting it. She was very open with the piercing place what and why I was being pierced. My first experience like this. I also was given a pubic piercing a few years later.. then i was brought to a tattoo and piercing show. I was given the pubic piercing in punlic.. unfortunaly I later rejected it..

I very seldom am in a dick cage (I don't have a cock. Mommy says only black males have cocks). I am always in panties unless mommy has me go commando. Neither are humiliating as it just is what it is.

Kim - Chick with a Dick

both should be worn at the same time. i like the thought of a cuck's penis being so small that he could wear panties and barely notice the bulge. but then he's ****** to wear a cock cage under his panties makin them bulge out and not look sexy. if only one at a time i like the panties while doing housework and the cock cage while ****** to watch his wife get blacked!

white boys should be made to wear a cock cage
I agree that white cocks should always be in a cage. It's a constant reminder to them of their inferiority, which is a good thing for them. They may not realize it at first but after being in their cage for a while they come to understand it. My cucks pleasure now comes from cleaning my fucked out pussy or when one of my black lovers makes him suck his superior black cock. Once he cleaned out my gapping hole and had a massive black cock shoved down his throat he understood, and agreed, that his cock is now useless and should be locked up.

What is more humiliating for white boys to have to wear?

Panties are humiliating because they strip the white boy of his sexuality and feminize him. It's even more humiliating when his wife and her black lover see that his little cock is erect in her panties. A lot of white boys have said that they're so turned on by this that they have accidentally cum in the panties.

A cock cage or chastity device is equally humiliating. The white boy is fully restrained and denied any pleasure or release. Once locked in a chastity device, the cuckolds cock becomes useless. He is unable to penetrate his wife, while her black lover gets full access to her entire body. The wife or black bull who has the key is in full control of his cock.
We find they go together rather well xx

For myself, I'm not into the sissification or cross-dressing branch of the lifestyle at all. So having to wear panties would easily be the most humiliating between the two if I were to ever be with a woman who wanted it.
Chastity would just be a turn on.

Within two weeks I had my cuck licking my asshole until I fell asleep at night and after 4 weeks I had him sucking black cock just for the chance at a release. One thing I learned is that if he does tasks to earn a release you need to release him. If you renege on the deal they never put in a serious effort when they are assigned a task thinking they aren't going to get out. Even if they are only going to be allowed to cum in their own mouth they will take it because it's better than nothing.

Within two weeks I had my cuck licking my asshole until I fell asleep at night and after 4 weeks I had him sucking black cock just for the chance at a release. One thing I learned is that if he does tasks to earn a release you need to release him. If you renege on the deal they never put in a serious effort when they are assigned a task thinking they aren't going to get out. Even if they are only going to be allowed to cum in their own mouth they will take it because it's better than nothing.
As you can see my cuck is totally caged as well and has learned his place through cage training. You can see how blue the balls get when they are not allowed a release. I think he was at 6 weeks without a release in the middle picture. At this point they will do anything. It may seem a bit cruel at first but it's the only way for them to learn that black cock comes first and for them to be submissive to BBC requires it to be this way. Caged and straining.JPG NY-2013-22.JPG NY-Dec-2012-6.jpg .

As you can see my cuck is totally caged as well and has learned his place through cage training. You can see how blue the balls get when they are not allowed a release. I think he was at 6 weeks without a release in the middle picture. At this point they will do anything. It may seem a bit cruel at first but it's the only way for them to learn that black cock comes first and for them to be submissive to BBC requires it to be this way. View attachment 918872 View attachment 918873 View attachment 918874 .
Great pics to demonstrate power of chastity and denial. And, in my experience at least, the metal cage is comfortable, easy to keep clean and can be worn indefinitely.

Back