Panties or Cock Cage?

What is more humiliating for white boys to have to wear?

• Panties

Votes: 266 41.8%
  • Cuck Cage

Votes: 370 58.2%

• Total voters
View attachment 319394 I have my cuck in panties to show him he isn't my real man in the bedroom. It shows him that he is closer to a girlfriend to me as opposed to my Man. It is kinda cute to see him in his panties with his little cock hard because he usually cant even peak over the rim of them with his little cock. here is an example...
my wife has said the same thing that i am closer to being her girlfriend

ive done both, but panties to me are far more humiliating, it tells me that if my small penis can fit very easily even in the skimpiest thong then im probably not man enough for my lady, and if you wear them everyday uou have to constantly check your waistline to see if its peeking out, that is if you dont want to get caught, i like to on occasion. but overall to the average population i think that catching a guy wearing panties in public is super humiliating, it lends it self to discovery, on the other hand chastity devices are usually made to be as least noticeable as possible so when you wear one no one is the wiser.

My Sissy Bitch gets to wear panties daily & stockings or pantyhose - no choice, I have taken all his boxers & made him buy a lot of very cute girly lace & sheer panties, he's really into it now & shaves all his body hair. Fridays are his cage day when he gets to wear both & I don't care what he has planned, its cage & panties regardless of where he has to be or what he's doing.

ive done both, but panties to me are far more humiliating, it tells me that if my small penis can fit very easily even in the skimpiest thong then im probably not man enough for my lady, and if you wear them everyday uou have to constantly check your waistline to see if its peeking out, that is if you dont want to get caught, i like to on occasion. but overall to the average population i think that catching a guy wearing panties in public is super humiliating, it lends it self to discovery, on the other hand chastity devices are usually made to be as least noticeable as possible so when you wear one no one is the wiser.
Ive never worn a chastity device but I agree with you that wearing panties is really humiliating because like you my tiny penis does not even stick out of the top of my wife's low rise panties. And I swear it seems to shrink even more when I had to wear them

What is more humiliating for white boys to have to wear?

Panties are humiliating because they strip the white boy of his sexuality and feminize him. It's even more humiliating when his wife and her black lover see that his little cock is erect in her panties. A lot of white boys have said that they're so turned on by this that they have accidentally cum in the panties.

A cock cage or chastity device is equally humiliating. The white boy is fully restrained and denied any pleasure or release. Once locked in a chastity device, the cuckolds cock becomes useless. He is unable to penetrate his wife, while her black lover gets full access to her entire body. The wife or black bull who has the key is in full control of his cock.
We are beyond humiliation aspect as it has become routine.. Panties are part of daily dress as is a cock ring or chastity device. The cage is definitely in use when with a. BLack lover. As he has become more comfortable in his role other garments have been added. Camisoles, tank tops, nighties, and hose are all items he wears in front of my lover....

For us its both. I no longer even own a pair of men's underwear. My wife has disposed of them all. Chastity is something we both enjoy..

Wearing panties is a daily occurance and completely normal for us now. Chastity is another matter. Once I am put in my cage I tend to be kept in it for more than a month or two. We have found it takes two weeks or so before any real mental changes occur. That is when I not only become more submissive but more understanding of women and how men treat them. I stop looking at them as sex object and desiring to be with them, and begin understanding their needs to be respected, cherished, and loved. I also become much more centered on my wife and her needs. Her need to be with other more capable men.

I love the tight constant and secure feeling the cage gives me. It is a twenty four hour a day feeling. A constant reminder of who I am. Then the sound. My wife absolutely loves the sound I make when I move or walk. The combination of my PA ring and lock hitting the hard plastic is undeniable.

Back