Panama City Florida Hispanic couple looking for male to entertain wife long term

BigMan01

Couple
From
FL, US
Hispanic female looking for a long term sex relationship. must be discrete 8 inches or more. We can meet in person to verify that both parties are interested in proceeding. no pictures will be sent due to too many people that blast pics on internet. All encounters will be recorded for us to watch later. You must provide place to meet , at least 2 times a week. Husband will be present from time to time but not always. size is important so please don't apply if you aren't 8 inches or bigger. we can meet in person and if both parties agree i follow you to your place for the fun to begin. Black males preferred.

Hispanic female looking for a long term sex relationship. must be discrete 8 inches or more. We can meet in person to verify that both parties are interested in proceeding. no pictures will be sent due to too many people that blast pics on internet. All encounters will be recorded for us to watch later. You must provide place to meet , at least 2 times a week. Husband will be present from time to time but not always. size is important so please don't apply if you aren't 8 inches or bigger. we can meet in person and if both parties agree i follow you to your place for the fun to begin. Black males preferred.
Ever in the Tampa area let me know

Back