Pamelita

Hi to all,
I'm Pam and i'm writing from Italy.
I joined this community two months ago and now, after a test period, i think it's time to tell something more about me.
I'm 28 yrs old and i live in Italy but i travel quite often (especially in Europe but i'm planning a long trip in the USA).
I'm attracted by blk men but it's not simple to find tall, muscular, well endowed from every point of view blk men here in Italy.
I'm not "black cock only" and i don't think that all black men are great lovers with the largest and longest cocks.
But there is something in most of them that i find exciting and stimulating.
I really like this community and I already have several interesting conversations that could led to something more quite soon.
Have all a nice day and sorry if my english is not perfect,
Pam

Okay Pam, i will ignore all the shouts that say that u r fake and will tell u welcome on board to the site and wish u find a lovely big pleasuring bbc to do u well

if u wanna proof that u r real and shut everyone u can do a very simple thing: go get a flight ticket to Sharm-Egypt or Hurghada-Egypt, i will be waiting in any of those airports :exciting:

and when u arrive i promise u an amazing vacation under the sun on the beach in an amazing resort

Come to africa soooon ;)

She won't answer because she has been banned. Her profile is not available. I don't know why they banned her because I think she was and she is real.

She won't answer because she has been banned. Her profile is not available. I don't know why they banned her because I think she was and she is real.

:s

damn i though i found someone near, just on the other side of the mediterranean.

too hard to find??

She does not appear to be banned. I am looking at her profile now.

At this point I am going to ask that the abuse and the name-calling cease. It's been over the top in this thread. If any of you think she is a fake or have some other issue with her, ignore her or take it to PM please.

She does not appear to be banned. I am looking at her profile now.

At this point I am going to ask that the abuse and the name-calling cease. It's been over the top in this thread. If any of you think she is a fake or have some other issue with her, ignore her or take it to PM please.

I can't look at her profile ( i mean that one named Pamelita)...it says is not available...

Come on guys..we been discussing this all week about fakes and flakes..even i screwed up and thought Exposing the Fakes was a guy living in his mom's basement..turns out a 22 year old Euro girl, who gets outraged at the fakery..People we are the adults..if that person is a fake or flake..just IGNORE..the sad BBC who needs to wack off on some poster in Europe has another set of problems..this aint no dating site..we aren't losing any money..yea it pisses us off..but with so many intelligent folks contributing, why be worried about the bottom 2%, who are either gay, flakes, goofball high school girls, or some poor guy needing to wack off..let's keep our focus on the serious and smart men, women and couples who make BtW work..the fakes will go away and if they are real will step up and contribute in some way..OSP

What are you saying? i think you are mad! american man? my english really improved? vuoi che ti scriva in italiano? io sono italiana non un uomo americano...i'm italian, an italian real girl mad Knight...

Pamelita, le donne stanno cercando di incoraggiarvi a leggere le regole e diventare utente verificato. Ci sono molti membri che sostengono di essere femmina e sono in realtà i maschi che si nascondono dietro la foto di una donna!

Back