Pamela from Italy

Pamela87

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
France
Hello to all I'm Pamela from Italy.
I'm not completely new here but I rejoined the community after a while.
I'm here because I love blacktowhite and I want to share my passion with you.
I live in Italy and I'd love to know hot black studs especially from Europe, I love traveling but I can host here in Italy too.
I'm open to gangbangs too...
Take a look at my pics here: https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/albums/pam.3349/
Kisses,
Pam

Hello to all I'm Pamela from Italy.
I'm not completely new here but I rejoined the community after a while.
I'm here because I love blacktowhite and I want to share my passion with you.
I live in Italy and I'd love to know hot black studs especially from Europe, I love traveling but I can host here in Italy too.
I'm open to gangbangs too...
Take a look at my pics here: https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/albums/pam.3349/
Kisses,
Pam
@Pamela87 - Ciao bella, come stai oggi? Glad to see you rejoin our fun virtual world here and I love seeing people from different areas all over the earth on here.

Unfortunately I didn't know about this site the last time I visited Italy and if I had I would have met up with a beautiful Italian woman like you but I still had a fantastic time there and the women are all 'molto sensuale bello'. I visited Genova, Naples, Pompeii, and I have to say my favorite was Sicily with all of the real Olive gardens and of course the fantastic wine and pasta.

Look forward to hearing and seeing more from you on here again my dear.

Ciao

@Pamela87 - Ciao bella, come stai oggi? Glad to see you rejoin our fun virtual world here and I love seeing people from different areas all over the earth on here.

Unfortunately I didn't know about this site the last time I visited Italy and if I had I would have met up with a beautiful Italian woman like you but I still had a fantastic time there and the women are all 'molto sensuale bello'. I visited Genova, Naples, Pompeii, and I have to say my favorite was Sicily with all of the real Olive gardens and of course the fantastic wine and pasta.

Look forward to hearing and seeing more from you on here again my dear.

Ciao

Hey...i'm fine thx...it's great to read that you visited Italy and appreciated our country, next time i could be your guide...;)

Back