Pale Pig Boy greetings.

PalePigBoy

Male
Gold Member
I believe that white bois are at the bottom of the natural pecking order. Here to meet like minded people and possibly serve my superiors if you like to bee my friend.

Yes Sir, totally agree with you and my ex-wife would defiantly agree too. You have a monster cock compared to mine which only deserves to be laughed at by ladies and Black bulls

Please Sir, Do you know if there is a gallery of shame on this website where us white bois can post photos of our small dicks for ladies and Black bulls to mock us if they wish?

Thank you Sir, but I don't mind if my pig dick never enters another pussy, I would rather lick clean a pussy after a Black cock has been in, Sir.

Hello Sir, Not tasted it Sir, but if I'm offered a pussy to lick up I would jump at the chance even if it's splattered with a Black bulls left overs. One lady has offered to let me lick her pussy only if she doesn't wash it for two weeks which I considering.

Yes Sir, depends on how desperate I feel, I usually jerk off in my pants and change them when I feel really desperate and loose interest in licking pussy.

Yes Sir, in Brussels in the morning I walked past a window in the red light district and 2 whores offered to jerk me off by hand for 50 euros, I was temped to enter.

Back