Pain slut.....but here's my problem

1bbc4u2c

Male
From
NC, US
During my search down the dusty roads of SC, looking for someone to enjoy this lifestyle with, I came across a 24 year old college student very much into pain play. Our very 1st meeting and every one since then have been broken down into halves. The 1st part was pleasure, leaving the pain for last. She is obedient and accepts everything I give her, even the more extreme punishments. My problem is she is black. I never fully discount anyone out because of race, but my nature is to dominate white women. That's where I get my fulfillment and pleasure. It's where my attraction lies most and it's simply what I do. In every other conceivable way, she is the perfect slave. But as a Black Master, I am not completely satisfied with her because she is black. Has any other Masters faced this dilemma?

During my search down the dusty roads of SC, looking for someone to enjoy this lifestyle with, I came across a 24 year old college student very much into pain play. Our very 1st meeting and every one since then have been broken down into halves. The 1st part was pleasure, leaving the pain for last. She is obedient and accepts everything I give her, even the more extreme punishments. My problem is she is black. I never fully discount anyone out because of race, but my nature is to dominate white women. That's where I get my fulfillment and pleasure. It's where my attraction lies most and it's simply what I do. In every other conceivable way, she is the perfect slave. But as a Black Master, I am not completely satisfied with her because she is black. Has any other Masters faced this dilemma?
I would love to do a swap if we lived near to you,I am sure you could turn my wife into a BBC free whore.IMG_5815287167106.jpegIMG_20140410_235014.jpg

Why do you want to dominate and inflict pain on just white women? What's your attitude toward white men? You have buried "issues", what are they? Here's an opportunity to clear your conscious.

Sadomasochism is like ******* play ... your testosterone and adrenaline get elevated, someone gets really hurt (and women are fragile), and there's burn, bite, or bruise markings caused by you, guess what happens to your black ass? And in South Carolina of all places! View attachment 386758 IMO, a dangerous idea!
I knew it would be a matter of time before you

showed up with an opinion that completely misses the point and attempts to be intellectuallly superior to those making post about topics that you have no real opinion on, just those making it. I'm not one to go back and forth with someone like you on a website regarding someone trying to delve into the psyche of one particular black man. You made several comments that tells me you're only here to judge a feel holier than thou. I won't play the racist game with someone who uses the term "your black ass". You may as well go ahead and say what you really meant and say N*****. I hope all reading this will see you for what you are and treat you as such. I won't waste another second on you or your reply. For those still on topic, let's continue.

Last edited:
I knew it would be a matter of time before you showed up .
OK ... that kind of answers my question right there ... note I removed my comment (you can do the same) and will refrain from responding to your racist, tinted posts from now on ... my apologies. Mac

.... Has any other Masters faced this dilemma?

Why is this a dilemma?
You have a preference for white slaves, no big deal, it's just a preference. No different than a white woman having a preference for a big black dick when it comes to enjoying sex. That doesn't mean she she doesn't enjoy her white husband fucking her, she just prefers the other.

You enjoy your black slave and appreciate her, but you know you would prefer that she was white. However, the fact that she isn't white hasn't stopped you from enjoying her, nor her from enjoying being in your service.
Fortunately for you, should you meet an acceptable white slave, there is no reason for you to not enjoy owning both of them, providing, of course, that they accept that as a condition of ownership.

Have fun!

Why is this a dilemma?
You have a preference for white slaves, no big deal, it's just a preference. No different than a white woman having a preference for a big black dick when it comes to enjoying sex. That doesn't mean she she doesn't enjoy her white husband fucking her, she just prefers the other.

You enjoy your black slave and appreciate her, but you know you would prefer that she was white. However, the fact that she isn't white hasn't stopped you from enjoying her, nor her from enjoying being in your service.
Fortunately for you, should you meet an acceptable white slave, there is no reason for you to not enjoy owning both of them, providing, of course, that they accept that as a condition of ownership.

Have fun!
Thanks. I appreciate the perspective. Perhaps I am over thinking it.

Why is this a dilemma?

Have fun!
I think you pretty much nailed it. There is a nearly infinite variation of preferences and individual kinks. We all have preferences but that doesn't eliminate other opportunities. I do like your idea of enjoying the black woman with a white woman. It opens up a huge set of additional possibilities

I think you pretty much nailed it. There is a nearly infinite variation of preferences and individual kinks. We all have preferences but that doesn't eliminate other opportunities. I do like your idea of enjoying the black woman with a white woman. It opens up a huge set of additional possibilities
it is something to consider. I've never do it before. Could be very interesting indeed.

I'm only Master of my wife, but here's my 2 cents.

Everybody wants everything perfect. But remember the 80/20 rule, you'll get your 80% to perfection; don't disregard it looking for the extra 20%. She's the perfect slave but she's black, don't throw it away!!! Learn to cherish it.

I'm only Master of my wife, but here's my 2 cents.

Everybody wants everything perfect. But remember the 80/20 rule, you'll get your 80% to perfection; don't disregard it looking for the extra 20%. She's the perfect slave but she's black, don't throw it away!!! Learn to cherish it.
Wise words.

Back