Paid to suck

Has any white guys paid to suck BBC,how did it go

• Once

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • More than once

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
one time many years ago I saw a young black man with car trouble, so I stopped to help. It was 1:00 in the morning and there wasn't anywhere open for him to take his car, so I offered to take him to his house. We had some casual conversation, then I got up the nerve to ask him if he liked getting his cock sucked. He told me yes and that he would let me suck his cock if I gave him some money. All I had on me was $10. He said that was good and he directed me to go to a mall parking lot. All the stores were closed so I parked in a dark corner. He made me undo his pants an pull them and his underwear down. His cock was cut and about 8 inches long. I played with it a bit to get him hard then leaned over an began sucking on it. He just leaned back in the seat and I just kept enjoying having such a nice cock to suck. It didn't take to long and he was moaning and telling me he was going to cum and that I better let him cum in my mouth and swallow it all. I gladly picked up the pace and he exploded in my mouth. I swallowed every drop. When he was done I took his cock out of my mouth and squeezed it a little to get the last drop of cum and licked it off the tip of his cock. I took him home after that and unfortunately, never saw him again.

I was in a gloryhole booth in NYC and was sucking the uncut cock of young black man. In this setup there was a window with the shade up so we could see each other and a two inch wide slot all along the bottom of the window. I had been sucking his cock for a while a jerking my little dick. He saw show much I wanted his cum and he asked me “how much do you want my cum?” “Oh pls pls cum in my mouth I want it!” “Pay me for my cum” “how much do you want?” “$40” so I passed two $20s through the slot. He let me suck his balls and tongue fuck his pussy. And at the end he came buckets in my mouth. It was so humiliating but so worth it

Back