PA swing clubs

Had many good times there -both the Cottage and TJ's. TJ's has had
Mocha nights many years. Although the action gets real in the private rooms and pool
for sure i love to see the action at the bar. Many times seen the wife go from
chatting one of us up to unzipping the fly right there at the bar and fondling the ole
black snake. Sometimes husband is sitting on other side. Glad to say more...

I was thinking of visiting the Cottage. That's the one hear Harrisburg? Where's TJ's?

What would you recommend for a visitor to the area?

I will check it out. Thanks. Any recommendations?

TJ's is actually north/northwest of Harrisburg in a town called Newport. The Cottage is in a town called Orrtanna, which is between Gettysburg and Chambersburg.

I've never been to The Cottage, and I haven't been to TJ's in over 10 years so I really have nothing to offer.

What about DJ's Island in Beaver Falls? Planning a visit there and she is looking for BBC so will she be disappointed?
We have been to dj's a few times . But we have not been there for last 4 years . We have only seen maybe 3 to 4 bbc there at one time . It may have changed since then .

TJ's is a nice atmosphere. The folks are relatively friendly, they have a buffet some nights, the music is top 40. It's a clean facility. It's kind of hit or miss on theme nights though. Last two times I went it was dead as hell.

TJ's is a nice atmosphere. The folks are relatively friendly, they have a buffet some nights, the music is top 40. It's a clean facility. It's kind of hit or miss on theme nights though. Last two times I went it was dead as hell.
I like tj's let me know when you go again I live in Williamsport looking for a friend for wife and i

I haven't been to TJ for about 3 years or so. I was OK. If you are in the Pittsburgh area, I would suggest that you check out the Body Shop. There have been some renovations in the last year, and single men are treated well. I have had a great time in the three times that I have attended.

Back