P3 -- Pegged, Plugged, Pussy Free cuckolds

cockmunchboy

Male
Gold Member
Once a wife cuckolds a husband, it can go in many different directions, especially when the cuckolding is interracial. From husbands who still participate in the wife's new lifestyle to sissy conversion to husbands turned bi or gay and even cuckold slavery.

Whatever direction it goes, I think at a minimum once a wife cuckolds her husband with black men, P3 SHOULD occur. By way of explanation:

1) Pegged. The power dynamic shifts when a woman opens her legs for a black man. If you have ever been pegged or pegged a man you see that this is also a major power shift from the husband to the wife. This is natural and a good development. So, wives peg your cuckolds!

2) Plugged. This certainly comes into play with the sissy cuckold. However, when a man's bottom is filled with a butt plug (mine is as I sit here typing) it is emasculating and also a reminder that someone else owns his ass.... Hence, wives who cuckold their men for black cock, plug your hubby's bottom!

3) Pussy Free. Few cuckolds who enter this genuinely desire this (or do they?). But lets be honest, once your husband is pegged regularly, you keep his bottom plugged when not pegging him and you are sold on black cock, eventually (hopefully soonest) it is time to make the cuckold pussy free. Chastity and sissyhood are not required for a pussy free cuckold, but are strongly encouraged! Naturally when a women is satisfied with interracial cuckolding, why be bothered with your husband's "needs," focus on your own. I know, I know, many younger cuckold wives have yet to have and or still want children. Yes this is where breeding comes into the story. A P3 cuckold WILL easily accecpt his role providing for and raising his wife's bi-racial children.

A. So, are there any P3 cuckolds here?

B. How long have you been P3?

C. Do any P3 cuckolds have biracial children their wives have carried to term?

D. Who agrees with my P3 concept?

E. Other thoughts?

Thank you

Yes, pegging is a really powerful way to explore the power dynamics between a husband and a wife. My wife was originally reluctant and I had to convince her, but now she is pegging me at least once a week. I feel it gives her a chance to release some aggression on me and see what it's like to "fuck" someone.

Once a wife cuckolds a husband, it can go in many different directions, especially when the cuckolding is interracial. From husbands who still participate in the wife's new lifestyle to sissy conversion to husbands turned bi or gay and even cuckold slavery.

Whatever direction it goes, I think at a minimum once a wife cuckolds her husband with black men, P3 SHOULD occur. By way of explanation:

1) Pegged. The power dynamic shifts when a woman opens her legs for a black man. If you have ever been pegged or pegged a man you see that this is also a major power shift from the husband to the wife. This is natural and a good development. So, wives peg your cuckolds!

2) Plugged. This certainly comes into play with the sissy cuckold. However, when a man's bottom is filled with a butt plug (mine is as I sit here typing) it is emasculating and also a reminder that someone else owns his ass.... Hence, wives who cuckold their men for black cock, plug your hubby's bottom!

3) Pussy Free. Few cuckolds who enter this genuinely desire this (or do they?). But lets be honest, once your husband is pegged regularly, you keep his bottom plugged when not pegging him and you are sold on black cock, eventually (hopefully soonest) it is time to make the cuckold pussy free. Chastity and sissyhood are not required for a pussy free cuckold, but are strongly encouraged! Naturally when a women is satisfied with interracial cuckolding, why be bothered with your husband's "needs," focus on your own. I know, I know, many younger cuckold wives have yet to have and or still want children. Yes this is where breeding comes into the story. A P3 cuckold WILL easily accecpt his role providing for and raising his wife's bi-racial children.

E. Other thoughts?

Thank you
Nice post

Pussy free for several years now, as for pegging not had that but my wife has me use a dildo on myself and sometime have a butt plug in. as for bi racial ******* she has none yet but she keeps teasing me about her going off the pill

Last edited:

E. Other thoughts?

Thank you
I WISH I WAS .

Back