Owning White Slaves

- IT'S A STRONG, DEEP PHYSICAL SEEDING & A MENTAL AWAKENING OFTHE white boi brain..Yhe natural alignment of Black predominatence over the maturely weaker w.b. property.. asaproperty my self.. as I white property 45+ years under Lady Cynthia R.I.P. ownership.. im very aware of the plisfull state a property Broken * Fully used lives.. The more degraded under Superior's a property is held, allowed to live * fully take, give, do, be with zero sell interest other then serve be used give all to service there needs, bodily functions, take pay customers, dress, act, openly show * do as told.. Knowing with zero reservation you are a property to be functioned by Superryers.. property will be rather mindless for any way or thing else...So yes there are very real changes in white boi's to a sub humen property.. To service and be treated, used, kept, sold like a toaster.. Nothing more the a thing to be used for a Superior best interests * requirements..
Am now developing feeling of being feminine ....am new can you help

more on long term / permient physical * mental change in a property's body, mind, ways of it's life way * direction.. The more a property is lower to full sub human level the more it pussy stick will shrink any thing more then a drip drisel.. Never hard oracle to cum.. If Owner - allowe's high dose "****** if Owner prefer's" doses of hormones * mind aligning *******.. So the property can, will,, bcome permanently vacant of any thought or want, way, idea not of Owners ways only.. True mind less devotion in a property is proper...

The ownership of inferior white slaves is essential in the power dynamic between black master and white slave. Because the whites are of a weaker less dominant race they must be lead by a stronger more Superior one.

It is in the nature are both White men and women to submit themselves to their dominant black Masters and mistresses. Their true nature is a nature of servitude and a state of ownership over them is what must be taken seriously by a black master.

They wish to serve that's not only sexually but in any way we desire. It's a part of who they are as a race. It is no surprise that a black person in a group of white people is immediately embraced and liked generally. That is because they can sense our superiority.

What is important for us as Masters to know how to properly own our white servantsView attachment 1933356View attachment 1933356View attachment 1933357View attachment 1933358
This is a kink that if done right, I could totally get behind. I'd love to serve but mostly sexually with my own body and my wife's body of course.

Back