ownership and breeding

Young black master searching for new property and slut to breed with. Relocation not necesary just be able to travel as i am. Bi couple is ++ fantasy of mine. Ive bred with a couple white subs in past to pass on black genes but never build a family. How bout you be first. How many are into black breeding?

Last edited:
sure, but full sized anime body pillows aren't real girls, but that doesn't stop men from acting like they are. People have their own certain kinks and desires that to them and their partner are real.

You can seek people to perform a sexual fantasy, some kind of role play, but in the advertisement you should be able to make a distinction between both things. Otherwise it sounds really weird.

Everyone has their own tastes and desires. Look at the site we all are on now to the public isnt this taboo? Isnt the love for black men by married white "different" "weird" to the general public but not to us? There is a love and interest for everything in this world

Why comment on something your not into lol
Because this is a forum, and since she's female, probably a sensitive topic. Women are very opinionated these days, you know. And, since they control 100% of the pussy, I find it beneficial to at least listen/value their opinions. (comes with experience)

fo·rum ....NOUN
  1. a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged

Last edited:
Everyone has their own tastes and desires. Look at the site we all are on now to the public isnt this taboo? Isnt the love for black men by married white "different" "weird" to the general public but not to us? There is a love and interest for everything in this world

If with "ownership" you mean a Dominant/submissive relationship, I just can say it is a matter of trust and respect, and that is something hard to find in your comments. If you want to create a fiction or virtual fantasy in which all the answers maintain a feedback for your selfish pleasure, you should be clearer. If you are really seeking a woman to be your property and slut to breed, your messages are certainly weird.

Anyway, that is not my business.

Back